Does WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 have Universe Mode for PS2?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Universe mode is confirmed for all systems including the PS2.

Universe mode combines the career modes from the last two years and the exhibition mode that you usually go into every year. There are only a few exceptions to this years edition. For example, most of the superstars on the WWE roster are unlocked with Universe mode as well as the arenas. When you buy the game, you will notice you have to work hard to unlock most of the games features.

In universe mode, you have the option to select a match or create a custom match. Which means you can determine if your favorite WWE Superstar gets the #1 Contender spot.

Oh, and to get your hands on the title of your choice by playing as a superstar in a PPV

(BTW) that is how you unlock the different PPVs.

This is the most authentic WWE game to date, with new visuals, new animations, authentic back stage arenas and many more

• Kuja
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Yes it does that dudes a dumbass!

I own Smackdown Vs Raw 2011 on ps2 It 100% has universe mode!

That is where you unlock most of the charecters

Source(s): I own the game
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

you won't be able to turn off universe mode, its aside of the interest, thats like asking to teach off the main significant menu, you cant, basically forget approximately it. To unencumber The Rock, locate the rock interior the lunch room on the 12 week of Vs. The Undertaker. I dont have him yet i undergo in techniques analyzing approximately it some week in the past. you are able to look all of it up on the capability of the internet, basically form in "a thank you to unencumber legends in SvR 2011" wish this helped.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No,

Source(s): my coisin has it for ps2 http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ap1Dn...
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.