Why do people ask questions with such obvious answers?

Or questions that no one would know the answer too?

Like "Does Bobby-jo like me because he looked at me?"

No one knows that but Bobby-jo. Go ask Bobby-jo.

Or...

"Am I Pregnant because I threw up?"

Go take a pregnancy test. No one will know until you know.

It's silly and it makes my head hurt a little.

People with Genuine problems I like to respond to. But these silly questions like "I like a girl. What do I do?" I just honestly want to put "Common sense really isn't so common, is it?" as my answer.

Does anyone feel my pain?

I'm sure some people are wondering why I even come on here if it annoys me so much.

Because I'm stuck at work with nothing to do, and I forgot my book. Usually I'm not on here. =)

-sigh-

OOOH my goodness. Hahaha.

That "He looked at me and I became pregnant" Comment had me giggling uncontrollably. Good one.

Favorite Answer

most times they already know the answer, they just want confirmation that what they thought was actually the best thing for their situation. and yeah, some will make your head hurt and sound silly.

keep your sense of humor it will help you through the "he looked at me and i became pregnant so now what do i do" questions.

often I have sat and pondered this improbability while at work and looking thru Yahoo Answers. The answer that always comes to mind is that there are way too many children on Yahoo Answers.

And just maybe the number of a$$holes in the world are a direct correlation to those type of silly inane questions we have to wade thru to get to the really interesting ones.

Look at it this way. People like to unload. They like to release the pressure they feel from thinking about things, so they ask dumb questions. I know I do it. I get so tired of asking myself a question that I probably know the answer to but can't accept - or I want to know the answer to something that will only be given to me in God's time. We are impatient humans, fearful and stressed. This site is just an outlet. Yahoo Answers is almost like free therapy. But it's a good thing because it makes you feel like there are at least two people out here in the world that actually care about your concerns. Enjoy your weekend. ;)

• ......

LOL, I know what you mean. It's a little annoying.

I get yah....but don't you have work to do? or are the bosses that lenient?