What kind of computer is currently the best for gaming and work?

I'm trying to find a computer that is good for both gaming and work and performs very well. I'm not sure exactly what I'm looking for, but I want one that won't crap out on me in a few years. I'd prefer touchscreen (for the simple fact that it's really cool, haha). I looked at the HP Touchsmarts and I wasn't very impressed with that, so don't suggest that one unless its easy and/or cheap to upgrade. If you can't tell me whats better or worse can you give me a list of the terms used to describe computer? I only know of three operating systems (Windows, Vista, and Mac) and I was searching computers by specs and there were about thirty or so I've never heard of before, and some that I have heard of before, I don't know whats better. Like I said, if you can't tell me what computer is better, just give me a list (or a site with a list) of computer definitions and operating system specs and such. I'd really appreciate it <333

windows 7

toshiba

i7 (2.4 min)

6gb ram

nvedia of course

and ull be gr8

Say what? Tells on themselves?? Hell! Who tells on themselves anyway?!

intel i7 processor is best