Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 1 decade ago

Should I get the morning after pill?

I know it's such a stupid thing to do and I honestly am ashamed to have to ask about this but my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex last night (although he didn't ejaculate inside me if that makes much of a difference). My period came today, so I'm not sure whether I should still take the morning after pill. Is there still a big chance that I could get pregnant?

Favorite Answer

don't feel ashamed....things happen!!!! and this is not a stupid question, always remember a stupid question is the one you don't ask. I really don't think you have anything to worry about specially if he didn't ejaculate inside you and you got your period today. But if it makes you feel better go to a local pharmacy and ask questions. Or even try to get a hold a hot-line if you don't want to go to the pharmacy.

MOST IMPORTANT: ALWAYS USE PROTECTION!!!!!!

trust me i now in the heat of the momment things happen but you should really get in the habit to practice save sex, you DON'T want to do something your gonna regret later.

Best of luck and hope i helped......Elianna :}

Honey, probably would get more answers if you asked this in Women's Health or another medical category :)