is it halal to take of hijab in front of my friend who is a christian girl?

i can trust her

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Amanda
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Sure! I don't wear hijab in front of groups of ladies, lol. And when there are photos taken, everyone knows that ONLY women can see the photos. It's all good. :-)

• 1 decade ago

Assalamu alaykum.

It is ok and halal for you to remove your hijab in front of your female friends in the comfort of your own home. However, if there are photos to be taken of you, the use of web cams on lap tops in your bedroom, then I advise you to wear hijab in these situations.

She is your friend, you know her better then what we (we are complete strangers) know her. If she is a trusted friend and you know she wont go around telling your personal info (eg style, length, colour of your hair) to people, then there is no sin in removing the hijab.

• 1 decade ago

I think muslim should be proud of being Muslims and every thing about Islam . Hijab ,Quran ,the prophet peace be upon him etc.and it is Ok to take off hijab in front of females unless if there is something you do not want as they take photos for u

• 1 decade ago

Asslamualaikum...........sister.......the actual rule is taht we should cover all our body in front of all the men(others)... and women(others)........we should use a thin cloth see through it and nobody should be able see from outside even our eyes........and the remaing body should be well coverd.....and it should not let others know the figure or shape of our body.....nor it should be transparent.........if we speak abt our family members(men:brother,father) we can let them see our hands till wrists....legs till ankles.....and our face i.e eyes...nose...cheeks..chin....n forehead......but our ears will be covered in hijab.......i dont know exact abt how much can we let our women in family see us..............but we should not let BAD CHARECTERD WOMEN to see us.....we should wear complete hijab r naqab........fron them......and we should not let them even hear our voice......if u believe ur frnd u can let her see ur hands till wrists ,legs till ankels...n face........i suggest u not to go beyong that........as there will no arise any need to do so.......in ordinary conditoins except u r in journey ot tour with them.........good luck sister.......plz pary for me and all muslims in the world........

Source(s): www.yahoo.com
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Unity
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

u can take off ur hijab in front of women unless they are lesbians

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

of course its halal haha

common sense

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes it is halal.

You do not need to cover your hair in front of females.

• 1 decade ago

As-Salamu Alakyum ♥

If you are 100% sure that she won't go out and describe your hair to others....

Then Insh'Allah it is fine.

To be on the safe side though....

I honestly do not think you should show it to her?

• Will
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Yes, since she is a female it's OK..

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

She's christian, it's not like she's a lez.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.