can someone that knows about guitar gear help me real quick?
Q 1: Would it be bad if i used these all at the same time? or should few be used at once? Im playing the same kind of music as Avenged Sevenfold
Q 2: Would i need the Marshall JVM205H to use all this?
* Marshall JVM205H
* Krank Distortus Maximus
* Boss SD-1 Super Overdrive
* Boss CS-3 Compresser Sustainer
* Boss RV-5 Digital Reverb
* Frantone "The Sweet" Distortion
* Digitech Whammy Pedal
* Dunlop Crybaby from Hell
* Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Fuzz Pedal
* Sustainiac Stealth Pro Sustainer
* Visual Sound H20 Chorus & Echo
* Ernie Ball Wah Pedal
* Bogner Uberschall
* Bogner Uberschall Twin Jet
* Mesa Boogie Rectifier
* Marshall JCM 800
* Mesa Boogie 4x12 Cabinets
* Marshall 4x12 Cabinets
Thanks SOO MUCH
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
Q1 - It depends on what kind of venue you're playing, as less amps, pedals and FX would be adequate.
Q2 - Yep the Marshall would be among the first choices from that list.
- 1 decade ago
Well unless your playing a stadium or something you will only need one amp. but having that many pedals should be fine if you have a good pedal board.