Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

Is my length and circumference good?

Okay,since I posted this SAME DAMN QUESTION three times and it got deleted three times,i'm going to ask it ONCE MORE!Now,onto the question.My age COULD POSSIBLY between 11 and 13 and it is 5 inches in length and 4 inches in circumference.Is that good for my age?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You said that your age is between 11-13 and that your penis is 5 inches long and 4 inches of circunference yes thats a good size remember when you are bigger the penis grows more like 3-3 inches so

Source(s): Hope cute puppy♥ helps take care
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If you are wondering about the size of your penis compared to others your age, go to average-penis-size-chart.com Around the middle of the page, you will see a chart for age and ethnicity.

• 1 decade ago

Thats a bit large for a "12" year old. Perhaps you have peaked earlier than other boys. But your certainly not abnormal.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes, you are normal, and I don't understand why this question was deleted; I read similar questions every day!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

your good and the reason it got deleted because yahoo did it (it happen to me as along with my first profile) youare askingg question in like chatting version.(yahoo don't like that.

• 1 decade ago

That's normal.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yeah buddy your good.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.