? asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

What should i do....?

okay so there is this guy who i can honestly say i am in love with. well we dated on again off again for about a year now. But he has had other girlfriends since then. We just started talking again and he says sorry and that he loves me BUT he is still talking to other girls. The thing that makes it worse is i was with him on Monday and Wednesday and we totally made out for like a hour straight and just talked about feelings for each other.I really really do love him but i do not think he feels the same way about me as i feel about him.I asked about the girls he talks to he says that he just talks to them just because but its nothing more. I find it hard to believe that because the girl he is mainly talking to is one of the people who he went out with while we were broken up. everyone tells me to move on but ist it true that when you love someone you do anything for them? Please help me it really kills me more and more everyday to think of not being with him or him being with someone else.

Favorite Answer

I think this question is in the wrong catagory haha, that's all good.

But I know exactly where you're coming from, believe me. I'm going through something similar.

Distance makes the heart grow fonder. Whatever you do, make sure he knows you love him, but don't limit him seeing his other girl friends. I know its a pain to see him hang out with another girl besides yourself, but if he "just talks" to them, and they're just friends like you said, you need to trust that.

Relationships go through rocky times. I would still see him, it sounds like you both care a lot about each other :) I love this quote: If you love something, let it go. If it comes back it's yours forever. If not, it never was.

Hope this helps !! :)

Source(s): my life