Who should i start Mike Williams (TB) or Mike Sims-Walker?

Favorite Answer

I would start Mike Williams. Freeman has been looking his way more often lately.

• aaron

could be Mike Williams. those men do no longer look to appreciate who he's. Mike Tolbert has been hit or omit at RB so a good distance, and with the chop up concern with Ryan Matthews, who's conscious of how nicely he will do. Mike Williams is the #a million receiver selection in TB, he would be getting a great variety of RZ seems. And on your factor with Sims-Walker and Thomas, they are too volatile to start.

That's easily Mike Williams.

I had Sims-Walker && Mike Williams on my fantasy too at one point, but i ended up trading Sims-Walker away because of his inconsistencies.

Even when Williams doesn't score TD's, he gets plenty of targets, receptions, && yards.

He's just the safer choice on my opinion.

Source(s): GO BUCS (:

Mike williams. He is becoming a very good starter. Mostly due to the fact that josh freeman is AWESOME. I was so mad when they drafted him. I just didn't see him as an NFL quarterback. It feels so good to be completely wrong. Josh Freeman is a flat out stud.

Mike Williams is a beast this year. I'd go with him.