How many pieces of pizza would I eat if the serving size is 1/3?

I'm doing weight watchers and I need to know how much of the pizza I would eat for the 1/3 serving size.

The pizza was cut into 8 pieces and I ate 2 slices so I was wondering... If the pizza was cut into 8 slices, what is 1/3 of that?

• Me
    Favorite Answer

2 slices and 2/3 of another slice will be 1/3 of the pizza.

********************************

If you cut each slice into 3 pieces, you will have 24 pieces. 1/3 of the pizza is 8 small pieces you've just cut. Because 1 original slice was cut into 3 pieces so 8 pieces is 2 slices and 2/3 of the slice.

Source(s): My 2 cents

2 1/2

• Ed I

1/3 of 8 slices is 2 2/3 slices.

2 2/3 so you can eat 2/3 of a slice

8 * 1/3 = 8/3=2.67 slices is 1/3 of 8 slices.

Do yourself a great favour and if you really must, only eat 2 slices, The rest you should forget about. and your weight-watchers target points will be in YOUR favour!

I hope you realise that pizza's are absolutely full of points.

Should not be eaten at all if you are trying to lose weight.

If you are hungry, try eating a whole lettuce spiced up with black pepper and white vinegar, that should fill you up!

Good Luck.

just find a 1/3 of 8 right ... so that would be 2.66666667 which is 2. don't round it off, because its pizza not like a equation,. i hope im right, LOL!

Source(s): me ;)

I was on YA for something or other, then this question was trending on the sidebar...

Was thinking to ask this question too