Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionSoap Operas · 9 years ago

are Ellen Pompeo Meredith Grey and patrick dempsey married?

Both actors at in the tv show "Grey's Anatomy." They way they act and make out with each other in greys anatomy they look married for real. So in real life in their actor lives, out side the tv show are they actually married? (Ellen Pompeo acts Meredith Grey in Greys anatomy and PAtrick Dempsey act Derick Shepperd in Grey's Anatomy.)

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

They are married to other people, not each other, although they do have amazing chemistry.

Patrick Dempsey is married to his wife Jillian Fink in 1999. They have 3 children togther: Talula Fyfe born in 2002 and twin boys Darby Galen and Sullivan Patrick, born in 2007. Dempsey was also previously married to Rocky Parker from 1987 to 1994.

Ellen Pompeo-Ivery is married to husband Chris Ivery whom she married in 2007. Together they gave daughter Stella Luna Ivery who was born in 2009.

• 4 years ago

Well first off I am a girl but I kind of feel the same way you do about her. I think that Calli is even much prettier than her. I like Calli now please don't get me wrong when I say this. It's nice to see the "big" girl on TV get the guy. She's not fat but she is big but I think that she is very beautiful. Gives us big girls some hope.

• 9 years ago

They are each married, but just not to each other. They just have great on screen chemistry!

• 9 years ago

you must remember, they are paid to act this way, they have great Screen chemistry, how romantic can you get--with cameras stuck in your face

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.