Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 10 years ago

World of warcraft - Top 10 DPS Classes?

Based on the patch, in YOUR opinion, what do you think the top 10 DPS classes are?

Mike. im 14.

Favorite Answer

Like I said in your other question...

It’s not a matter of opinion. Opinions are only about subjective things, and in a video game where DPS is calculated based on statistics and player skill, we’re dealing an objective idea, not a subjective one.

Asking which class is the most fun is subjective.

Asking which one performs best is objective (not opinion).

And here’s the problem:

You can’t determine what the best class is for DPS because it varies wildly from situation to situation.

You might have a Hunter do top damage on one boss, and 5th place on another, because the mechanics of the first fight favor Hunters, and the second one doesn’t.

A lot has to do with the player too. When I play my Lock, I'm lucky if I can pull 5k dps in ICC, I let my friend play it and he was pulling 9k LOL.

My raiding has been fairly limited since the patch dropped, but from the group I usually run with it seems to go in this order;

Mage

Warlock

Shaman

Hunter

Rogue

Paladin

Warrior

Death Knight

Druid

Priest

Source(s): Dunemaul Alliance side.