Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Having problems downloading a video from my samsung touch screen phone?

Everytime I try to send a video from my metro samsung touch screen phone it says that it exceeded maximum message size. How do I go about cutting it down to the size so I will be able to send it to my computer?

Favorite Answer

If u have a cable plug it from the phone into the computer and download it upload it that way. Or transfer the video to your SD card in your phone and upload from the card to the computer if it has a slot for the card or u have a flash drive to put the card into.

what type of video is it ??? and what file too ?? if anything go to u-tube.com,it will help u,if not text me and i can help u out ,, david,