What are your thoughts on classical music?

Initially and while growing up, I mostly listened to Rock; starting with bands like Linkin Park (as they were the only Rock band my parents allowed me to listen to) and as I got older, it escalated to Bullet for my Valentine, and other screamo type music. Before that started, I used to like rap, such as Eminem and... show more Initially and while growing up, I mostly listened to Rock; starting with bands like Linkin Park (as they were the only Rock band my parents allowed me to listen to) and as I got older, it escalated to Bullet for my Valentine, and other screamo type music. Before that started, I used to like rap, such as Eminem and 50 cent.. but that was short lived. In the last year or so, I've completely lost interest in most, if not all Rock and all I can bare to listen to now is classical music. I think it's brilliant, be it Vivaldi or Rachmaninov, a concerto or a an orchestral suite... I love it all. I'm 19 years old and my girlfriend thinks it's weird, and my friends show no interest in it either. I saw a video on YouTube with a brilliant concerto from Beethoven as the background music and everyone was complaining about the music in the comments.

tl;dr and the closing question:

Targeting the general public, namely people the age of 14-25~, what are your thoughts on classical music?