Why do white people leave their curtains wide open all night?

It doesnt bother me, im just curious since everyone else in the neighborhood has all the blinds/curtains closed at night for privacy reasons I guess. Everyone on the block wonders why the new neighbors keep all their windows wide open for everyone to see them watching tv, eating, and a list of other things just by a quick blaze.

Favorite Answer

because they DON"T CARE ABOUT YOU

• Lynn

Probably because they are not intrusive and they don't meddle in other people's business; when other people leave their curtains open, they don't look in, observe everything and criticize or copy others, therefore they don't fear leaving their curtains open, they just don't think other people will be intrusive and wondering why they do this or that. They live their own lives instead of living for the eyes of others. They are emotionally independent from others.

• mom

I close my blinds at night so no one would look in. during the day, I open the blinds to let the sun in but in the summer I keep my blinds closed to keep the house cool

Maybe they are proud of their home life and want to show the world. Myself I sometimes go around not fully clothed so I try not to leave them open. I am also a terrible at housekeeping and I don't want the world to see what a slob I am.

• Maria

Maybe it's not so people can see in, but so they can see out, and to let in natural light. That's why I leave my curtains open. I love waking up to the early morning sunlight.

Its because they want people to see inside of their houses and be envious. If its dark outside and the lights are on inside, they themselves can't see outside. So everyone's excuses are bs. They want you to see their big tv and overpriced crap so you'll be jealous. Its a status thing.

Your a racist people like you need to stfu! Oh btw I am white and my curtains are always closed no matter what.

Stop worrying about white people. So what if they leave their curtains open.

I like the natural sunlight. It saves $$ not burning unnecessary electricity. Oh, but I am only half white. I guess that the white side of me likes natural light.

Because they live in nice neighborhoods and don't have to worry about stuff like us minorities! . . . just kidding. . .ive heard alot of stereo types but this one is odd.

I was not aware that they did. You must have passed an odd house.

Why would you post a question like this?