There is no such thing as an illegal immigrant!?
Using data from the Pew Hispanic Center, the financial trading website known as Insider Monkey published a study last week listing the top ten states with the largest growth in illegal alien populations.
The study reflects the changes in those states from 2005-2009.
The results are as follows:
10. Tie between Ohio and Wisconsin: 20,000 more illegal aliens in each of those states, an increase of 20 percent.
9. Missouri: 20,000 more illegal aliens.
8. Connecticut: 25,000 more illegal aliens.
7. Oregon: 30,000 more illegal aliens.
6. New Mexico: 30,000 more illegal aliens.
5. Indiana: 35,000 more illegal aliens, an increase of 41 percent.
4. Louisiana: 40,000 more illegal aliens, an increase of 160 percent.
3. Alabama: 70,000 more illegal aliens, an increase of 117 percent.
2. Illinois: 175,000 more illegal aliens.
1. Texas: 200,000 more illegal aliens.