Treating sarcoptic mange MYSELF?

My dogs have sarcoptic mange. It took 4 weeks to convince any vet of this because they wanted to blame allergies and saw no mites in the skin scrape. Right, $2000 later my dogs STILL have sarcoptic mange and NO treatment. I ordered on my own this white sulfur. I want to also treat them with revolution though.... show more My dogs have sarcoptic mange. It took 4 weeks to convince any vet of this because they wanted to blame allergies and saw no mites in the skin scrape. Right, $2000 later my dogs STILL have sarcoptic mange and NO treatment. I ordered on my own this white sulfur. I want to also treat them with revolution though. It's such an easy treatment for this, my mind is boggled by the fact that no vet could just do this.

Anyway, I called my vet yesterday and asked this too. I'm tired of the vets and my dogs are suffering pretty bad and getting worse. My dog now has a hematoma in his other ear (his first hematoma was fixed with five drainings and steroid injections), he is BLEEDING my other dog has lesions on her stomach now.

I want to buy revolution and treat it myself immediately. But I don't know if I can because I just gave them frontline plus on Nov 1 AND my dog has a liver problem.

My vet was off today but he called me back. He said yes there could be problems, it's up to me I "could try it".

I'M SO ******* FRUSTRATED!!!! I DONT HAVE A DVM I CANT MAKE THESE DECISIONS WHAT IF I MAKE ONE THAT HURTS MY DOGS???????

This is the FOURTH vet. And I've been to 2 others in this area they're awful. This one is the best one but he leaves all the decisions up to me because he doesn't know what to do. I don't either!!!

So anyone with knowledge about this please, can I give revolution when I already gave frontline plus this month and I don't know. If you say ask a vet or go see a vet, you will automatically be blocked.

Thank you
Update: to use revolution for a mange infestation, it has to be given every 2 weeks I read so it will be an overdose even without the frontline but that's the treatment
Update 2: I already have mite bites on me but they aren't as bad as my dogs at all. but they're typical sarcoptic mange..on my knees, shoulders and had it on my ankles. they seem to go away on me in 2 weeks but i got them again. One of my dogs (noncollie) was given the heartgard injection (not pill, it was a higher... show more I already have mite bites on me but they aren't as bad as my dogs at all. but they're typical sarcoptic mange..on my knees, shoulders and had it on my ankles. they seem to go away on me in 2 weeks but i got them again.
One of my dogs (noncollie) was given the heartgard injection (not pill, it was a higher dose) and immediately she stopped itching for about 24 hrs, but then started again because my other dog wasn't given the shot
Update 3: skin culture ruled out bacterial and fungal infections
Update 4: allright no revolution. CRAP. the white sulfur should come tomorrow I had it 2 day delivery. i don't know if that will work now because I'm thinking, these mites burrow under the skin how is anyything topical going to work
Update 5: I'm sorry I was upset when I wrote this