When is Obama going to start being president of the United States?

Favorite Answer

your obviously here because you were laid off during recessions, or got Bangalored or your wages were reduced....but that your faults for being incompetent in such competitive times, dont expect USA to stand as a superpower for long if it has ignorant people like you who dont bother studying economics and lack foresight

you call him a muslim converted to christian, say he is black..that shows how backward you are in your thoughts which will regress your growth as an individual and as a country

ever thought it was your intolerant attitude that got in this mess? you live in 21st century not 1940s, your foreign debt in owed by china and japan, not because of obama but because of bush admin who waged war without having funds and now obama cannot change the currency policies without china interfering since china has the highest foreign exchange reserve

stop bitching and work like a team

(before you start wanting china like economy research on it and THINK)

(jimi: check out the forum and you'll find so many americans saying he is muslim and black, as if its a bad thing to be

there are many muslims in countries besides those in middle east, and they live peacefully,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_public_... this will tell you how much china owes your debt

http://www.scrippsnews.com/node/20110: china can influence US economy

and recession hit america so badly was becoz US economy is liberalized privatized global capitalist economy and because of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causes_of_the_late-20...

i do know my eco, and i do know its human nature to whine but before you do, do u think you're more competent than obama and his team of council, if so then plz run for the 2012 elections)

He is the president I'm not like the liberals who said not my president, when President Bush was in office. I just hope that my country is smart enough to see how horrible of a job he is doing.

Chewy that's funny because the Independents and Libertarians are the ones who now are against him and wish they had never voted for him in the first place.

Ridhi Kalra, seriously you gave that answer and are calling other people uninformed? You talk about economics if that's what you're studying you're professor is just teaching his ignorance and his politics. I don't know if I believe the whole Muslim thing I have friends who are good muslims but there are alot who aren't that is why people are concerned.

Good question. Is he capable of doing that? Obama seems like he is really uncomfortable pretending to be President. Did Obama say people like me should get in the back of the bus?

I take exhilaration in what you assert and that i do no longer blame you. even if his view of united statesa. at the instant are not my perspectives, his coverage isn't my coverage. He plans to grant our money away billions of greenbacks, to a company we already help help. that's a international new child's software. We already contribute thousands and thousands of greenbacks into this software. And he desires to grant them greater of our money. i do no longer think of he's familiar with that this money he's spending now and desires to spend, having his call and Logan painted on a jet and employing efficient gasoline to fly international extensive, is our money. no longer his. i in my view think of, no i in my view comprehend, that if he gets elected we are all happening the tube. sure you too. My answer has no longer something to do with the colour of his pores and skin. he's a million/2 white isn't he? His mom is white. He reported we at the instant are no greater a Christian united states of america, yet Hindu, Jew, Baddest and that i think of there have been a pair greater yet i won't be able to bear in mind them. I never dreamed that we could ever have somebody working for the utmost workplace in united statesa. say that we at the instant are no greater a Christian united states of america while that's what our 4 father's got here right here for and fought for. i'm particularly outraged approximately this remark. Christian blacks won't vote for him. The blacks in our congregation at the instant are not balloting for him.

NEVER !!! He was never qualified for the job in the first place. He is still in campaign mode and will always remain there. He is a lawyer who knows how to speak but deep down there isn't any experience or substance to back what he says. That is why his agenda and policies have ruined his presidency and his party. When members of your own party back away from you that is BAD.

During his "So Long, Farewell" speech on January 19th, 2013 : )

• Doug B

He's been President since 20 JAN 09.

Never, I hope. He has caused quite enough damage as clown, I hate to think of what he would do as president.

If you mean the transaction from politician to president- NEVER!

• Jay

It happened January, 2009 at his inauguration.

This is agreed upon by the SCOTUS, the FEC, the Secretaries of State of all the states, at the time.

Update: You have to wonder why I got so many thumbs down for giving a factual answer. Can it be that people don't care about the truth?