what can i do to loose weight very quickly ?

i need to loose weight as quickly as possible

35 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Fortunately, Pink losing weight quickly is very easy. All you have to do is eat the proper nutrients and exercise. Being active at least 3 hours a week is what the American Heart Association (AMA) suggests as the minimal amount of exercise to see witness an increase and subsequent homeostasis of stroke volume over non trained individuals. If you eat the good amount of proteins (the general rule is 1g per 1kg of body weight) and fruits and vegetables to keep your metabolism running.

Don't forget your carbohydrates so you can get those pounds of without struggling through your workouts. Too many is bad, but not enough can make you miserable while working out.

If you are in the Philadelphia area, you can check out our morning boot camp at St. Joseph's University. I will guarantee you will loose weight very quickly and you will have a lot fun doing it...Forge ON!

Source(s): www.ValleyForgeFitness.com www.scientificpsychic.com/fitness/diet.html
  • JDW
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

Eat few calories spread over 6 meals to keep your metabolism up. Take a fat burner pill. Do cardio 3-4 times per week BEFORE you eat first thing in the morning to raise your metabolism even higher.

• joe714
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

i have an exercise bike. i burn about 1000cals a day riding it. that would be 2lbs weight loss a week if i cut back on my eating.

if i wanted to lose weight fast i would ride more and eat even less. i could easily lose 3 to 5lbs a week.

if you want to lose more than that per week then you better be way overweight. cause it's not going to happen.

• 3 years ago

eat soup

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

Exercise each day is more effective than weekend workouts

• 5 years ago

think ahead to how youll eat and exercise on the weekends its easy to get too relaxed on saturdays and sundays but healthy living is a 7 day a week endeavor

• 5 years ago

Walk daily 30 mins in the morning

• 4 years ago

swing a lasso over your head 375 times

• 4 years ago

ditch the mayo cheese and top bun if you want to scrape off 250 calories from a restaurant sandwich

• 4 years ago

fish for 41 minutes

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.