Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelLatin AmericaPeru · 10 years ago

Open bank account from united state to peru?

I am a Peruvian citizen living in usa but I have green card and social security but I have to open a bank account in the U.S. or in Peru, I brought out a prize and I would go and live in my country before I would like to download and open an account in peru from using my question is I can open an account from here in one of the Bank united regardless of the amounts of money and that the quantity purchased is a hefty sum when it comes to America brought with me my identity of peru

Favorite Answer

Open a bank account at one of the major banks in the United States, since you are living there. Ask for a Debit Card.

With that card, you can withdraw money from just about any town in Peru. You won't have to carry cash or have to deal with transfers of large sums. Of course, you can later open a bank account in Peru and transfer the money with not much problem.

You will have problems if you enter or leave the US or Peru with a large amount of cash on you.