I am gonna strat making a website for...?

I am gonna start making a website for typing articles from people, every user submit an article on which category he want, Business, Careers, Communications, Education, Real Estate, etc., but I dont want to start the website with no articles, how can I make the people start to register and start typing articles? should I take some articles from other sites to make the first step for people to start registration? please help me in this field.

Also, give me some tips on what should I add in this website?

Thank you

Favorite Answer

the website below sells articles. You can buy 10 000 or 100 000 articles

I have not purchased them before but they seem reasonably priced. Such articles are as also called "PLR Articles" (Private Label Articles). These areticles are for reuse on websites. You have permission to you them. I am not affiliated with the website, just answering your question :)

http://www.turnkeyforms.com/?q=private-label-artic...

As a side note, Never copy other website material without permission, you could find yourself being suied.

For more information on PLR and other webmaster related topics visit my website below.

The well guitars are just like the Fenders, Yamaha, or if you're fairly a newbie, take in a FirstAct guitar. Those are well when you've got simply began guitar. in case you wish to be an electrical guitar god, take in the ZX Dean Explorer guitars, or the Brownsville Bat. Hope this is helping!