Is a moral compass affected by moral magnets?

Or does it always show moral magnetic north?

Favorite Answer

Hey Theo!

Just because others are reading this question, I am going to answer it. I don't believe you are serious.

Moral Magnets are those persons, places and things, both seen and unseen, both near and far, that influence our thoughts, desires, passions, actions etc., toward the good. Now that is assuming you are using the term moral magnet in the positive sense.

I like a better example taught to me by my grandfather many, many years ago: "If you sleep with dogs, you are going to get up with fleas!" I laughed at first when he said that and then it hit me like thunder telling me that a storm is nearby. Essentially simple; the people you hang with, good or bad, you will pick up their example, values and morality. You cannot help but do this, unless you are Jesus. He was almost always with sinners, but calling them to repentance.

Be careful! Be very careful about those whom you choose to be associated. They will lead you higher to a wonderful life or they will drag you down to both an Hell on earth and in the world to come.

No, there is south, east and west. Life is fall of ups and downs and the wind blows where it will, nothing to do with magnets, unless of course one is stuck in a rut.

• Magnetize this!

But on a somewhat ironic note, isn't it interesting how the realization of Solar Waves have brought this all to the forefront?

• J

Jesus Christ is the moral magnet and the true north.

What goes on at moral magnetic SSW?

Source(s): I need to know.

Since I have no morals, it always points south...

Is this a question about Steely Dan or something?

Absolutely! Jesus is my magnet. What is yours?

• jack

******* moral magnets...how do they work

yes