Why do anti-islamists support terrorist views of the Quran?

Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Wafa Sultan and etc..... Why do all of them support muslim terrorist's short sighted views of Islam and Quran Interpretation?
Update: JB: Thank you. I've seen more peaceful interpretations of the Quran, what majority of the muslim scholars hold. One just need to read the next few or previous verses of the one you mentioned. Regardless, why do the anti-islamist prefer to support the terrorist interpretation of the quran? I.e. they prefer... show more JB: Thank you. I've seen more peaceful interpretations of the Quran, what majority of the muslim scholars hold. One just need to read the next few or previous verses of the one you mentioned.

Regardless, why do the anti-islamist prefer to support the terrorist interpretation of the quran? I.e. they prefer to pick just a few sentences and not see the Quran as a whole?