what does it mean she has trust issues ?

Getting to know this great girl.. problem is she just told me she has issues with trust and paranoia .

what does that mean ?

AND whats some things i can expect like ,Will she push me away even if she likes me ?

• Alex
    Favorite Answer

It means that someone that she trusted in the past has hurt her in some way (emotionally, physically, etc) and that she is having trouble being able to trust someone to get into a position where they could hurt her again.

Once bitten, twice shy sort of thing.

And yes, she may like you, even desperately want to be with you (or anyone for that matter) and not be willing to let you get close enough to her. Her desire not to be hurt is going to be keeping her isolated until she can work this out.

If there is going to be any chance between the two of you, you'll need to go slow and be safe. Let her make the moves and do not push the boundaries. Let her set the limits and leave them alone. Push too hard and she'll shut you out and shut you down.

• sines

Trust Issues Meaning

Trust Issues Definition

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

what does that mean ?

Source(s): trust issues: https://bitly.im/IROep

Trust issues means she will always be thinking you will do the worst things to her. You need to really consider how much you care about this girl. Are you going to be there financially and emotionally? I mean both. Has she been treated unfairly in her life? Do you want to promise her you would not hurt her, that you could not hurt her? Are you old enough to do those things?

yeah i sufferer from that a lot , basically from my experience with guys , they have cheated and lied to me and broke my heart , i have a wonderful partner and yet i still pushes him away not that i mean to but because of my past experience i do find it hard to trust a guy .

with the paranoia it's the same thing , we actually look for reasons (something we can use to push a guy a way) and ask loads of questions especial when it comes to interacting with other females , and i find most of the time he is just being friendly but like what i said i had bad experience with guys going off with other woman so i just like to make sure, yeah i can over think things that make my paranoia worse but lucky my partner understands that i don't mean what i say and understands i have trust issues.

unless you are willing to accept the fact that she may question you a lot about what you do with friends (girl friends) and be keeping a keen eye on you and if she see's something she don't like you doing she may attempt to try and push you away or it can lead to an argument.

this is what i find myself doing most times . but im lucky to have a guy who understands and has gotten use to it and ignores most of it.

If you want to learn how to truly bring the attention of girls and prove to be greater at relationship with the greatest women then this book is for you https://tr.im/RuS5U .

Most of us know guys and girls believe differently and as guys, we really do not have any idea what they are thinking. That information may help those guys who would like to attract girls and try to understand how women believe, so they can keep in touch with the alternative gender easily.

With the Tao of Badass eBook you will get a interesting insight to the plausible brain vs. the psychological brain idea and how girls have what's called a ‘red region'permitting them to snap out to be seduced in a flash.

With that in mind, Joshua Pellicer offers you some of good use ideas to avoid increasing her red region so that you may sexually escalate the attraction with zero chance to getting rejected.

When a girl tells you that she's trying to let you know that she's been hurt before and that she does like you but that it won't be easy to just be with her due to the fact that she has a hard time trusting people.

Having "trust issues" is a big smoke screen for other problems. Usually what she's trying to say is that she doesn't trust YOU, personally. Then she gilds the lily by mentioning she's a paranoiac?!

Best advice: RUN! Run for the hills and don't look back. She's a walkin' nightmare and will go on to make your life a miserable hell.

There are so many more (sane) fish in the sea, as it were, with whom you can actually have a real life without undue drama.

Don't shoot yourself in the foot, my friend.

• Jammies6 years agoReport

Sane fish?! Like you? Oh lord. Yes, I have trust issues. Half my life I was lied to about who my real father was by my dishonest family. The moment I found out made my world fall apart. I have been punishing myself ever since by remaining single. I am not crazy. I am just hurt.

• sara

well it is obvious isnt it ? she can not trust guys easily because someone has hurt her in the past ..or has treated her badly..this does not mean she will push you away or anything..but you need to gain her trust first and it may not be that easy..all you need to do is to be yourself ..be honest with her..and take one step at a time..give her time to heal and to trust you..