eeyorexo asked in TravelAir Travel · 1 decade ago

I booked with Cheapoair.com, Should I be worried? What are your expieriences?

This is my first time ever flying. I'm traveling from NY-Istanbul.

I looked up a lot of prices on a lot of different websites, and cheapoair.com had the best price, and actually had a flight that none of the other travel agency websites even had listed. The price was only 500$...the same flight and ticket was 2500$ on the actual airline website!!! Its a one way flight from NY-Istanbul, connecting in Munich, Lufthansa airlines.

After I booked with cheapoair, I got a booking confirmation, but no ticket number yet. A couple days later I got the ticket number and airline confirmation.

I called Lufthansa and they confirmed my booking, and I also looked at my booking summary on the Lufthansa website.

After already booking with Cheapoair I read so many horrible reviews. So far, everything seems to be fine, but I am so worried after reading some stories. I've read that cheapoair would cancel tickets suddenly.. I booked a little over a week ago, and my flight is scheduled 2 weeks from now.

I have the airline confirmation, and a ticket number, and I've spoken with Lufthansa. Does this mean I am in the clear?