What's the population of Istanbul, Turkey?

me name is Camilo Adaime Jimenez and the picture is real me no fake......me here to make a confession because me can't carry this $hit on my hump any longer and me hope you will forgive me one day.Ok here is the confession, me is a colombian drug dealer $hithole me dwell in a hut in atlantico state barranquilla... show more me name is Camilo Adaime Jimenez and the picture is real me no fake......me here to make a confession because me can't carry this $hit on my hump any longer and me hope you will forgive me one day.Ok here is the confession, me is a colombian drug dealer $hithole me dwell in a hut in atlantico state barranquilla city street calle 47 me i.p number is 190.143.45.21 it is static i.p it always remain the same......me live in a very bad condition me is very jealous me love trolling in both turkey and greece travel sections as me have nothing else to do and here are some of the troll accounts me have fyromian dude, jade-lar, anti-monster trolls acting like a friend of greeks gaining there trust then bashing them, stabbing them in the back with my black avatars such as Mpampis Soultanidis,Uranus Anus Gaymalakous, La Marina Tenekeidou etc etc 24/7, nonstop action.Me have been doing this since the day me got kicked out of high school due to my uncontrolled high level of perversion towards the youngsters. Damn I know it ain't right but can't help myself, me just love doing this.

actually me used to love it cuz me is not allowed to get close to high school anymore so had to find something else to stop this inferiority complex that flow out of my azz. As me have already said that me have so much inferiority complex towards the turks and hate seeing them being friends with the greeks.That's why me love creating chaos by asking and answering outrageous provocative questions over and over again.

Please forgive me for I have sinned.I have been addicted to trolling in both turky and greece.I must confess this sin to the body of Christ so that I may have eternal healing.I have 14 sisters and 11 brothers that do not know my secret.Please pray for my healing.
Update: greek patriot how are the things in the UK in city of Roehampton?
Update 2: sandra do not make fun of me I need professional help
Update 3: http://www.facebook.com/people/Camilo-Adaime-Jimenez/100000482834678

http://twitter.com/camilobastardo