Female genetic hair loss?

How does a female get genetic hair loss i've heard that in order for females to get it both their parents must have balding other wise they are just "carriers"? And that thats the main reason males suffer from it more than females but im not sure

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

In women, hair loss usually begins at menopause. Although hair loss in females normally occurs after the age of 50 or even later when it does not follow events like pregnancy, chronic illness, crash diets, and stress among others, there has been rare cases reported, in which hair loss affects women as young as 15 or 16. However, unlike with men, hair loss in women typically begins later and is generally not to the full-head state that is generally seen in men.

Balding is genetic and hereditary, and it's thereby logical to think that by looking at family members can be helpful in determining the fate of one's hairline. Sometime it is the case that grandson and maternal grandfather will end up with the similar hairlines, but it's not that foolproof, not the ultimate reference point it's treated as, so better not to consider it at all when wondering if the baldness gene is one you have inherited. Genetic hair loss affects both men and women equally.

• Meghan
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

There are many methods to make our hair grow faster, shine , glitter in natural ways without using chemicals. Learn here https://bitly.im/aMhvZ Men, and sometimes women, notice that their hair is thinning prematurely for several different reasons. Age, menopause, pregnancy, genetics, illness, and other factors all play a role in hair loss. Sure, you can use drugs or you can go in for a hair transplant or fusion, but sometimes the easiest, most inexpensive solution, is to try to stop hair loss naturally.

• 3 years ago

I were anguish from hair loss for five years, they'd been misplaced in institution, I even had had no trust to move out or meet any individual. But now, I'm an overly constructive guy, I can process any woman I desire. Beautiful powerful hair is my mystery. Read extra:

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.