Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

What are your thoughts regarding this "Mystery Missile Launch" off the coast of Los Angeles lastnight?

Update:

Mischa-go back into your hole. You have alot to learn about the world and no matter how many times you post your conspiracies they dont become and more true.

Update 2:

You shouldn't jump to such conclusions with no proof at all.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Pfo
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I think it's a test of the anti-ICBM system, because they are testing it in that area.

That's not a confirmed report, but I do know they are testing it in that area, and nothing blew up last night, so.....

• 9 years ago

I think any unexplained missile launch off our coast would inherently be a threat to our national security. I can understand not wanting to incite a public panic, but the Department of Homeland Security better have an explanation soon.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Very disturbing that the military does not know who or what launched what is obviously a full scale ballistic missile 35 miles off our coast.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Perhaps 0bama is a "Premature Shooter",and accidentally launched a missile for a War he hasn't started yet.

RWE

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

goverment's probably praticing for the next false flag attack. I guess Los Angeles will be the next target Al Qaeda "hits".

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Probably the Republicans hunting some seals in the ocean!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Sorry I got a little excited.

• 9 years ago

I think it was possibly just a firework.

• peachy
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

This is exactly why our State has made fireworks illegal!!!!!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

It was us.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.