Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

What are your thoughts regarding this "Mystery Missile Launch" off the coast of Los Angeles lastnight?

Mischa-go back into your hole. You have alot to learn about the world and no matter how many times you post your conspiracies they dont become and more true.

You shouldn't jump to such conclusions with no proof at all.

• Pfo
    Favorite Answer

I think it's a test of the anti-ICBM system, because they are testing it in that area.

That's not a confirmed report, but I do know they are testing it in that area, and nothing blew up last night, so.....

I think any unexplained missile launch off our coast would inherently be a threat to our national security. I can understand not wanting to incite a public panic, but the Department of Homeland Security better have an explanation soon.

Very disturbing that the military does not know who or what launched what is obviously a full scale ballistic missile 35 miles off our coast.

Perhaps 0bama is a "Premature Shooter",and accidentally launched a missile for a War he hasn't started yet.

RWE

goverment's probably praticing for the next false flag attack. I guess Los Angeles will be the next target Al Qaeda "hits".

Probably the Republicans hunting some seals in the ocean!

Sorry I got a little excited.

I think it was possibly just a firework.

• peachy

This is exactly why our State has made fireworks illegal!!!!!

It was us.