Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Do you think that Chris Jericho (WWE Wrestler) and Nicky Byrne (Westlife member) look alike?

Am I the only one who think so?

Please be familiar with both their faces before answering this question. I guess not many people are actually familiar with both of them. If you watch WWE, you probably seldom pay attention to Westlife. If you listen to Westlife songs, you probably don't watch WWE.

Favorite Answer

hi again, lemme give you the same answer you asked on the celebrity section

lol i had to google him since i havent seen him, but when i did googled him, on 1 of the pics, it sorta does, but overall no, and yes chris jericho is better than him at what he does

and im obviously familiar with chris jericho and do know/heard of westlife but dont know the people there

My nicely-cherished wrestlers of all time: a million. Eddie Guerrero 2. Chris Jericho 3. Shawn Michaels 4. Triple H 5. Dean Malinko 6. Jeff Hardy 7. Matt Hardy 8. AJ varieties 9. Mr Anderson.......Anderson... 10. Abyss

• carlow

Nicky Wwe

• Anakin

I googled Nicky Byrne cause you're right, I don't know what Westlife is. And I don't see the resemblance.

• A

From certain angles there might be some resemblance, but overall, no.

*

• Dave

To some extent

• Andrew

No. You might just get it from the hair.