Who is wrong? She broke up with me last month. Can I write her a letter to say goodbye?

Bear with me for this long story. It was a 3 years love. I had known her for 7years now. She has been struggling to get her parents permission. But she couldn't get any positive sign to work. So she had made a decision to leave me. She asked me to leave long back. But I convinced her to stay with me. But last... show more Bear with me for this long story. It was a 3 years love. I had known her for 7years now. She has been struggling to get her parents permission. But she couldn't get any positive sign to work. So she had made a decision to leave me. She asked me to leave long back. But I convinced her to stay with me. But last month she gave me a big shock. She asked me to mail someone about our love life, the thing we did and all. Because she wanted to prove her fiance that we hadn't had any sex so far and all. I was stunned and called her thinking that she was trying to deceive me to leave her. But that guy picked the phone later and scolded me indecently. She knew how decent I am and how much I cared about her. If she had done that to make me leave her, why she ripped me apart at that moment. She never contacted me after that. So do I. But my heart simply think about her good heart and the way she cared those moments. I never had expected her doing that to me. It was all seem like a bad dream. But now I have no hope that she will come to me. But you know, I cry inside. I cant forget any of our sweet memories. She could have mailed me for my sake after all. But she ditched me deep. Is there anything I did wrong. Do you think I should have gone to her parents and convince. I am in another country for my work. I promised her I could come any time if anything wrong. But she hided everything from me until it happened. Previously, on her birthday, 2months earlier, she had given me a hint saying she is gonna make all hate her including me. I didnt understand it that time. She also asked if she can live with me ever.
Is there anything wrong from my part. Now I let her live a happy life for goodness sake. If I can do anything I would even give my life to protect her. So guys, is there anything I should try to do now? anything wrong in me? Please tell me clearly. I want some peace out of all these.
Also I want to write to her to tell something. I want her to be happy but I cant imagine someone else having a life that I had dreamed with her. I cant live without her even now. Should I write her anything now? Atleast I want it for my peace.
Update: sorry for the confusions friends. I would post the question in the next question. I was out my mind while typing all those. Sorry again if it was not clear.