Who is wrong? She broke up with me last month. Can I write her a letter to say goodbye?

Bear with me for this long story. It was a 3 years love. I had known her for 7years now. She has been struggling to get her parents permission. But she couldn't get any positive sign to work. So she had made a decision to leave me. She asked me to leave long back. But I convinced her to stay with me. But last month she gave me a big shock. She asked me to mail someone about our love life, the thing we did and all. Because she wanted to prove her fiance that we hadn't had any sex so far and all. I was stunned and called her thinking that she was trying to deceive me to leave her. But that guy picked the phone later and scolded me indecently. She knew how decent I am and how much I cared about her. If she had done that to make me leave her, why she ripped me apart at that moment. She never contacted me after that. So do I. But my heart simply think about her good heart and the way she cared those moments. I never had expected her doing that to me. It was all seem like a bad dream. But now I have no hope that she will come to me. But you know, I cry inside. I cant forget any of our sweet memories. She could have mailed me for my sake after all. But she ditched me deep. Is there anything I did wrong. Do you think I should have gone to her parents and convince. I am in another country for my work. I promised her I could come any time if anything wrong. But she hided everything from me until it happened. Previously, on her birthday, 2months earlier, she had given me a hint saying she is gonna make all hate her including me. I didnt understand it that time. She also asked if she can live with me ever.

Is there anything wrong from my part. Now I let her live a happy life for goodness sake. If I can do anything I would even give my life to protect her. So guys, is there anything I should try to do now? anything wrong in me? Please tell me clearly. I want some peace out of all these.

Also I want to write to her to tell something. I want her to be happy but I cant imagine someone else having a life that I had dreamed with her. I cant live without her even now. Should I write her anything now? Atleast I want it for my peace.

sorry for the confusions friends. I would post the question in the next question. I was out my mind while typing all those. Sorry again if it was not clear.

Favorite Answer

she has a fiance... F-I-A-N-C-E.... GET IT>

why were you involved with a girl who promised to marry someone else????? you knew this!!!

you made your bed, now you deal with it. imagine how the other guy feels, knowing his FIANCE was cheating with some other guy on the side (you).

ordinarily i would feel sorry for a guy who was used and dumped like you, but you were trying to steal another man's promised wife!! find a SINGLE woman for yourself!.

suck it up and learn from it, sunshine. what goes around comes around.

A friendship card is OK. Listen to the beatles Seargent Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band and we hope you enjoy the SHOW! We have all had broken hearts and think of it this way, You will meet a nice young lady and be happy again! Go out with friends and just date at first.

if you want advice, you really need to explain that better. you didn't explain what the problem was at all, you write as if everyone reading knows what she did to you. go back and start again, explaining exactly what problems you had with this woman. this really makes no sense.

i think of you will ought to bypass and meet her in character. Its extra trustworthy, takes lots extra guts, and she or he would be able to say what she desires to declare too. you would be geared up to look her reactions and her actual emotions and she or he or he would be able to in all probability be waiting to work out yours. it extremely is by skill of far the regularly occurring way of resolving something like this, and as long as you're uncomplicated approximately making amends, that is going to likely be spectacular. you will possibly write her the letter in a short form and say the rest in it and leave it along with her. verify you're saying what you need to declare, regardless of the shown fact that think approximately it in the previous you bypass and meet her. be certain its no longer too soppy, or too desperate. only tell her you're sorry for the terrible issues you reported to her and which you in basic terms didnt mean them. tell her which you be apologetic pertaining to to the finished incident and choose you need to take it back. tell her which you dont opt to bypass away this on a bad be conscious. tell her which you in basic terms regardless of the shown fact that think approximately her continuously and you desire she is thrilled the place she is at. in case you're attempting to get her back, bypass away it an afternoon or 2 after this assembly and contact her up or message her and ask if she desires to pass out to dinner with you and communicate or something -on condition that the assembly ends on a spectacular be attentive to course. If the assembly ends up in you the two saying so long to a minimum of one yet another, then its usually for the advantageous for each of you, and you are going to appreciate its time to bypass on. I dont understand for particular, yet that birthday message makes me sense she hasnt forgotten you, and regardless of the shown fact that cares approximately you. i know how she feels, the relationship with you replaced into in basic terms somewhat too severe for her at that factor in her life, and she or he or he's likewise effective for it now. If thats what you the two choose, then spectacular success at another shot :) If now no longer, you are going to discover your juliet.

i dont understand....so she got engaged to some guy even though you've loved her for the last 3 years...sounds like she's not interested bro'.

i have a sort of similar problem ,but we still chat on facebook,but it is just dragging out the end ,be the strong one....

WHAT THE HELL !!!!! Anybody get that????