Fun questions for readers/writers.?

1. What's your favorite book/series?

2. What inspires you to keep writing?

3. Where do you get your ideas?

4. Do you base your characters on yourself or people you know?

5. What's your favorite quote?

6. What kind of books do you usually read?

7. What kind of things do you usually write about?

Favorite Answer

1. What's your favorite book/series?

the tommorw series - John Marsden

Harry potter Series

Dog-boy

2. What inspires you to keep writing?

the characters bursting to come out of my head

3. Where do you get your ideas?

imagination, the people, events and environment around me. my past, present and the thousands of day dreams i have during the day

both and sometimes just get carried away with an idea

5. What's your favorite quote?

"Impossible is not a fact.

It's an opinion.

Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare.

Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing."

"I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERD" - julius ceaser

"i am the author of my life. unfortunately i'm writing in pen so i can't erase my mistakes"

adventure, romance, crime mystery, historical romance

Adventures of Monty, adventure and diary

• 1. My favourite book would be 'A Stranger Came Ashore.' It's rather uncommon, but it was the first book that ever gave me those chills when I closed it and thought, 'Oh, wow. That was amazing.' (It wasn't the only book to, but it was the first!) A close second would be Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.That one definitely blows its predecessors - and, in my opinion, successors - out of the water!

2. It's the only thing I'm remotely good at. Hahaha! I've tried and failed at numerous things, including piano, track, film, cooking, basketball, sewing, etc.

3. Music. Every time I hear a new song, I put characters into what the song's story might be. It never fails to give me ideas.

4. I just take the appearance and name, and sometimes the personality. Sometimes, I just take the first name and give it the appearance I think it'd be more suited to. But I find it's way easier to build a character around a small seed of the real thing. They say all lies contain a bit of the truth, so the same must hold for fiction, right? ;)

5. I don't really have one. I'd say it's, "The only ethics out there are what you can get away with". Haha, not the best one to describe personal character, but I like it.

6. I read all sorts, but paranormal romance is my favourite.

7. I write about whatever I know, or I think I know. I like to write fantasy, because in those cases, there isn't much to know. But there's so much to create. :)

1. the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling.

2. Anything, really.

3. Anywhere, at anytime. They just come to me.

4. Yes, I do do that. I know it may be bad, but to me it can help make the characters more real.

5. "A question that sometimes drives me crazy: am I or the others crazy?" - Albert Einstein.

6. Fantasy, I think. I especially love if romance isn't a major part of it :)

7. Again, anything. If I get an idea, I write it down and see if I'd like to go further with it or not.

1. Harry Potter

2. I'm not sure. I guess I just enjoy it too much to give up on it.

3. Everything, and I'm serious. People-watching, music, other books, movies . . . the other day I started playing this online game that's not very popular, but it inspired me to start writing a story.

4. Yes, sometimes.

5. Hard . . . I don't know.

6. Fantasy, but lately I've really expanded the variety. I really like horror, too, but you wouldn't expect that if you looked at me.

7. Usually it isn't about every day life, and my characters experience things that don't usually happen to people. I think most of it fits into the fantasy-fiction genre.

1. Way too many to choose.

2. What inspires me to keep writing is the thought of one day looking back at my stories and knowing that all this came from me and no matter who reads them - they were there, all through my life - keeping me together and allowing me to let everything out.

3. I usually get my idea's from one of Four things:

-People watching. (Seeing someone[a stranger] and wondering what's going on in their lives right now... then creating a whole story to go with them and what their doing.)

-Feeling lonely and day dreaming about different scenarios where I wouldn't. Then, thinking of stories to go with those daydreams.

-A book I didn't enjoy. (Wanting to make something like the ending better, but not with the same story so I create different characters and settings - and fix what I didn't like.)

-A book I enjoyed too much. (Expanding on that book and writing more on those characters than I got to read) [Like FanFiction]

4. A whole mixture... Little things about me/ things about people I know, have known, or met before/ Random characteristics I think would be cool if a person had them.

5. There are WAY too many, but if I had to choose - "I cannot live without my life. I cannot live without my soul." - Heathcliff, Wuthering Heights.

6. Usually Romance/Fantasy.

7. So far only romace and despair/death. A bit of Fantasy.

1. The Hobbit

2. The characters. They tell me their stories over and over and over again. They don't shut up until I've gotten their story down.

3. Dreams, real life, the characters themselves. Yeah, I know. That sounds crazy. But it's true.

4. I used to, but then the stories became too personal or people would figure it out and get offended. Mostly the characters just pop up one day and just so happen to have a few similar traits with people I actually know.

5. I don't have a favorite one. There are too many out there to pick just one.

6. I read just about anything. Typically I lean towards Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Romance, Horror, Thriller, and some Mystery. But like I said, I will read about anything. All the author needs to get me to read their book is a great plot and well developed characters.

7. Oh, well mine vary depending on what I've read recently. I mainly write Fantasy, Romance, and Thrillers.

Source(s): p-aig-e.blogspot.com

1. I adore Terry Pratchett's Discworld series, because it's hilarious escapism with the added bonus of social relevance. Also, Douglas Adams inspires most of my life.

2. My friends, family, and role models help to keep me inspired, but I couldn't stop writing if I tried. It's what I do.

3. I don't know, my brain? Ideas-r-Us? They don't come from one place, they happen throughout life. I don't think anyone has a muse out there that just feeds them ideas. I find that writers train themselves to think in a certain way that spawns ideas. It's not a matter of looking for ideas; it's a matter of making them.

4. I never intentionally base characters off of people I know - to do so feels presumptuous and invasive, not to mention uncreative. That said, my characters always have something of me in them; of course they do, I'm writing them. My experience and emotions are the only ones they have access to. I'll also get character ideas from people-watching.

5. "Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful, without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?" - Douglas Adams

6. I read speculative fiction, mostly fantasy.

7. I write speculative fiction, mostly fantasy and mostly humor.

1.)The Mortal Instruments Series, perhaps? I don't know!

1.) To be completely honest, I always start writing a novel, and write a really good beginning with tons of potential. Then comes the writers block. Dun dun dunnnn!

3.) Usually when I can't fall alseep I think. And when I that happens I get really inspired, but I'm too tired to write so I forget my ideas.

4.)YES YES AND YESS. Completely! And who I wish I was. But who doesn't?

5.) Don't even get me started! I really like "turn your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadow" byt Helen Keller but that's just one of many!

6.) Fantasy/romance and classics

7.) Really mind-bending stuff like evolution and Alice In Wonderland type stuff.

1. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak

2. My life and things that happen and the the people in it

3. Again, my life, things that have happened to me, and the people in my life.

4. Both

5. "All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." -Edgar Allan Poe

6. Stephen King books

7. My life

1. uh i like the mediator series

2. my grandma or the other great books i read

3. i get them a lot of different ways like from music, events in my own life, or from writing prompts

4. sorta they mostly come from ideas of other people

5."You can't keep looking back over your shoulder if your in the lead" by drake

6. fantasy or teen romance

7. fantasy or general fiction