Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionComedy · 1 decade ago

hey everyone this is a funny question but i want to know...?

HEY! I was wondering if anyone has seen megamind the new 3D animation by Dreamworks? if you have would you please lemme know some of the funny parts of the movie that you remember?

thank you!

Favorite Answer

A lot of the funny moments are in the trailers. My favorite one is when megamind transforms into the old man and looks over to see his minion disguised as well. His minion is dressed in a terrible costume and says "what?" and megamind says "ahh you look fantasticl".

watch the last part of the trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFJEw4hB7i4

The whole movie was funny. I watched it online yesterday.

• ?

It is just funny overall. Great movie, worth paying for it.

One funny thing I remember is that at some point, there are poster of Megamind as obama, with the slogan No you can't.

why don't you go see it i have heard that its very funny