NoBozo
NoBozo asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 1 decade ago

What two (free) PC cleaner/optimize utilities do you recommend?

CCleaner plus Glary Utilities,Argent Utilities,360Amigo,Advanced System Care,WinUtilities,or Ashampoo WinOptimizer 2010. Or is there another to add to CCleaner

Favorite Answer

Ccleaner and Advanced System Care Free (or Pro if you want to pay for the full version)). I have used both and these two are also very popular and rated well with positive reviews. The others I have not heard of (except for Gary Utilities)

I would definatelty go with CCleaner (http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner). I've used it and its always found and removed a lot of unwanted stuff.

Its free (or was last time I checked) too which always helps. Many apps do a partial clean and then tell you the full one is going to cost money. There are also those apps that are malicious in nature and do bad things to your computer.

Another reason to use an app thats highly rated and used by a large number of people. If it was doing anything bad - someone would have spotted it by now!

Source(s): Personal experience

i've got not heard of Airtel' yet in spite of this' something is extra beneficial than AVG loose. do no longer get carry of AVG loose. AVG loose has no actual time secure practices. Why might every person desire a AV that has no actual time secure practices? If loose is the ultimate you're able to do bypass with Avira. that is secure practices and detection is interior the severe ninety's stay removed from Avast to. It has actual time secure practices' regardless of the shown fact that that is vulnerable' seventy six%. in case you come back to a determination to do paid stay removed from Norton & McAfee. Norton acts like a trojan in case you ever attempt to get rid of it and that is detection isn't as good as marketed. McAfee' Over bloated memory hog that doesn't bump into as good as marketed. in case you bypass paid bypass with Kaspersky or Defender professional powered by skill of Kaspersky. There the ultimate on the marketplace.