Why did ESPN Fantasy score only one defensive touchdown for green bay against the cowboys?

Nick Collins ran back a fumble for a touchdown, and Clay Matthews had an interception for a touchdown. ESPN Fantasy only gave the Green Bay Defense one TD. Pretty big error. I need those six points...

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The Nick Collins touchdown was not on defense technically, it was on special teams, since it was on a kickoff return... You would think that since the Packers were kicking and "defending" the return it might count, but unfortunately, that's not how they score it...

In some leagues (yahoo) you are using "D/ST" which is "defense/special teams"... but on ESPN Fantasy you are using "DEF" which is "defense" only, not special teams...

Source(s): 10+ years of playing fantasy sports
  • 10 years ago

I have Green Bay D/ST on ESPN, and didnt get the points either....wtf??

If it wasn't the defense that scored, it should definetly be the special teams....because it wasn't the offense, thats for sure.

I hope they correct that

• 10 years ago

Are you using DEF or D/ST? The defense didn't have 2 TD's, so they should have gotten 2 TD's.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I guess I've been watching the wrong thing on TV.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

I really don't know what you can do at this point unless they switch it your in trouble I guess sorry

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.