Why did ESPN Fantasy score only one defensive touchdown for green bay against the cowboys?

Nick Collins ran back a fumble for a touchdown, and Clay Matthews had an interception for a touchdown. ESPN Fantasy only gave the Green Bay Defense one TD. Pretty big error. I need those six points...

Favorite Answer

The Nick Collins touchdown was not on defense technically, it was on special teams, since it was on a kickoff return... You would think that since the Packers were kicking and "defending" the return it might count, but unfortunately, that's not how they score it...

In some leagues (yahoo) you are using "D/ST" which is "defense/special teams"... but on ESPN Fantasy you are using "DEF" which is "defense" only, not special teams...

Source(s): 10+ years of playing fantasy sports

I have Green Bay D/ST on ESPN, and didnt get the points either....wtf??

If it wasn't the defense that scored, it should definetly be the special teams....because it wasn't the offense, thats for sure.

I hope they correct that

Are you using DEF or D/ST? The defense didn't have 2 TD's, so they should have gotten 2 TD's.

I guess I've been watching the wrong thing on TV.

I really don't know what you can do at this point unless they switch it your in trouble I guess sorry