How long after reporting someone for benefit fraud will they get caught?

i reported someone doing benefit fraud because i think its wrong. she claims to be a single parent has a council house that is paid for she also gets benefits and her partner lives with her and he works full time as a supervisor in a warehouse about 40 hours a week. how long will it take for her to be caught, i... show more i reported someone doing benefit fraud because i think its wrong. she claims to be a single parent has a council house that is paid for she also gets benefits and her partner lives with her and he works full time as a supervisor in a warehouse about 40 hours a week. how long will it take for her to be caught, i reported them about 2 weeks ago
Update: she pretends that she posh and tells all her mates her house is bought when really its a council house and she always has nice things. i dont think this is fair on the people that really do try to lead good lives and work for every penny thy get like me to fund my 2 children.. i work to keep them happy and she ... show more she pretends that she posh and tells all her mates her house is bought when really its a council house and she always has nice things. i dont think this is fair on the people that really do try to lead good lives and work for every penny thy get like me to fund my 2 children.. i work to keep them happy and she benefit frauds
Update 2: and she takes things from shops instead of buying them..
Update 3: actually i already am dealing with drug addicts. trying to get them off the drugs and dealers have been caught i dont believe in anything like this.. so if you have nothing nice to say say nothing at all..... the worlds is in this mess because of people like her ding benefit fraud therefore insurance and other... show more actually i already am dealing with drug addicts. trying to get them off the drugs and dealers have been caught i dont believe in anything like this.. so if you have nothing nice to say say nothing at all..... the worlds is in this mess because of people like her ding benefit fraud therefore insurance and other things go up!
16 answers 16