Please Parents and Teens Help!!!! Relationship, Religion, and Girl Problems:( I am a 15 year old boy :(?

Warning be prepared for a big story: Please Read though :( Well Me and My ex girlfriend Bella were going out for 11 months and her mom had restriction on us hanging out! We got once a week and when we hung out at her house we basically had to act like we were only friends...... Well I decided to write her mom(her... show more Warning be prepared for a big story: Please Read though :(
Well Me and My ex girlfriend Bella were going out for 11 months and her mom had restriction on us hanging out! We got once a week and when we hung out at her house we basically had to act like we were only friends...... Well I decided to write her mom(her moms name is Dana) a letter asking if there was anything that I did that restricted me and Bella to only hanging out once a week......I have always been a gentlemen around her mom. I dont abuse Bella. Im friendly and I have a 4.0..... Thats talking high of myself but im trying to get a point.... sorry.... WEll her mom wanted to talk to me about it and I agreed. We were planning to talk after school on a Friday.Before I went over to Bellas house to talk to her mom she made me promise her that whatever happens that we will still work it out. So I go over there her mom basically tells me that me and Bella will never work out because I am not mormon I am christian and how her daughter wants to get married in a temple... WE'RE freaking 15!!! and her mom is worrying about that!!!!!!!! She also says that all relationships lead to sex because she lost her v-card at age 15 too. Me and Bella never had sex but we did touch a couple times. Well she basically broke us up that Friday and said that if we really loved each other we could let each other go...... Which I think is BS...... well anyways... Me and Jade kept her promise she made me promise too. Her mom blocked my number so it was hard.... but over that weekend we still managed to keep in contact. Then monday.. she broke up with me because she needed time to think and other stuff. I was way depressed and it was way hard... So then on tuesday I asked her to skip fourth period with me so we could talk... She agreed we got in more fights.. I found out she kissed her ex the day she broke up with me cause she was lonely. WEll she had to go home so we decided I would sneak over that night. I was going to go over their and bring her all her stuff and notes she gave me. Right before I was about to leave she called me up crying saying that she wants to get back cause she cant live without me. I agreed. I rode my bike over there on Tuesday night. 8 Mile round trip. I stayed there till one in the morning on a school night. We worked everything out. She apologized and she was letting her mom make her personal choices. So the next day Wed. is good. And thursday is good up till I leave school. She calls me up and is crying and says she is breaking up to me cause If i really cared about her I wouldnt make her go behind her moms back to go out with her. Thats the exact opposite of what she told me when I snuck over. Her mom was brainwashing her in a way. Well I tried talking to her mom still didnt go well. Bella said she never wants to talk to me or see me again. That hurt to hear. The only person I love and she loved me I know it and I know she would regret it someday and that she didnt mean it..... WEll I didnt talk to her at all for almost a month then she emailed me and wanted to talk in person I agreed and said okay. We talkd it was weird. Then she wanted to talk again. We did which was last friday. She started crying and said how doesnt know how to say sorry in any other way but she is. And how she doesnt have any friends. And how her mom is being so mean and making jokes about us breaking up. The bell rang then we agreed we would talk after school. After school we talked for 2 and a half hours. She wants to get back with me. This is the way I see it. She thought the grass was greener on the other side and found out it wasnt. I still do love her. it sounds lame but I do after everything. She kissed me too. And said how she wants to sit down and talk to my family cause they dont really like her at the moment. idk... she has been calling me at night and stuff. I really dont know if I should get back with her. I think everyday what would happen if we did and her mom makes us break up. Would Bella stand up to her mom. Try to put yourself in my shoes now that you know the whole story and give me ideas on what you think. I would really apprecciate it. Specially parents who answer :(