The Act of Observation (Measurement) creates the Whole Universe?

Physicists, can you help me understand the implications of this statement? My knowledge of quantum physics is limited, and I would like to know how physics at this level is able to operate within these sorts of objective/subjective constraints? Does this mean that scientific observation is less a picture of... show more Physicists, can you help me understand the implications of this statement?

My knowledge of quantum physics is limited, and I would like to know how physics at this level is able to operate within these sorts of objective/subjective constraints?

Does this mean that scientific observation is less a picture of reality than a sort of mirror in which the observer sees himself?

Does this make the physical world a product of human consciousness?

Roger Jones (physicist) speaks of an "observer created reality in which the observer and observed ... cannot be broken down into independent components" because, "the observer has an uncontrollable and non-removable effect on what is observed."

Physicist Fred Wolf said, "When we look at the universe "We are looking at ourselves."

Garry Zukav once said, "We cannot eliminate ourselves from the picture....physics is the study of the structure of consciousness."

How does this affect science/physics? Does it mean that when it comes to elementary knowledge, what science produces is not universally true or real, but is created by the observer? Does this not make it subjective rather than objective?

Have physicists found ways of dealing with, and working around this effect in order to produce objective studies? Or do they just have to try to work within it's limitations?

Please explain to me how they may be able to do that? Thanks.
Update: ~
Am so enjoying and learning from all your great answers ... Many thanks.
~