Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 1 decade ago

the army dental plan?

i have a cavity thats not too good in the back of my mouth and i have basic in 4 months. will they take care of it? i cant really afford it right now and if i get debt i cant go...

Favorite Answer

It's not a "dental plan". You will receive all the dental care you need while you are in the Army as part of the standard healthcare provided by the Services. Unless, your cavity is killing you, I would wait the four months and let Uncle take care of it.

Of course, I am not a doctor, so waiting four months is probably not what a dentist would tell you.

Source(s): 22 years Regular Army