A few questions of Michael myers.?

1.What is the movie order? (halloween)

2. Is there any clips of Michael as a kid? And which movie?

3. What happened to his parents?

4. Did he used to love his family?

don't tell me where to find it, please tell me the answers

thanks

Favorite Answer

1. To see Michael Myers: Halloween, Halloween 2, H20 (which is Halloween 4), and then I'd also recommend the Halloween remake by Rob Zombie which is quite a satisfying tale. Do not watch Halloween 3, it does not have Michael Myers.

2. The Halloween remake (which I've seen more recently than the original) has a lot of clips from Michael Myers' childhood. I can confirm that H2 and H20 do not have any cliips from his childhood (I need to watch the original again!)

3. He killed his parents (and his older sister).

4. No. He is a sociopath and has no love for anything. There is something ambiguous about his intent during the remake (while he kills everything around her, he only ever seems to be concerned with making contact with his sister...until she starts hurting him...), but the original movies were all about him trying to "finish the job" and kill his last sister.

Source(s): Watched all but the first one recently.

1. there is alot to answer for.

2. The very first Halloween the one John Carpenter made.

3. After he went pyscho they sold the house and moved away.

4. I'm sure he at one point before he went crazy and killed his sister.

Watch the newer halloweens (the rob zombie ones 1 and 2) it will tell you all of that.

in the second one the order is first he is in the mental institution as a kid then it fass fowards to when laurie was just attacked by michael myers then it was 2 years later and the only part when he was a kid was the begining

and his mom commited suicide his baby sister got addopted and he killed his older sister and step dad

he like his mom and younger sister but his older sister was horrible to him and so was his step dad as well