Poll buy the new michael jackson album?

Do you plan buying the new michael abum for yourself or xmas gift me i am buying it lol

Best Answer

Yes i'm buying it because I want to hear the unreleased tracks.

I'm buying it for myself.

properly musically, i might could desire to declare The Beatles had an even bigger effect. the two artists created and redefined song in many techniques--The Beatles having lots inventive expertise at such an early time became enormously astonishing inspite of the undeniable fact that. Michael Jackson became very gifted and his type became great. His song became immensely inventive yet oftentimes used, The Beatles maximum possibly had an even bigger effect.

I don't know. I'll listen to it on YT before I buy it. I have my reasons. You can't possibly trust people to put together an album that doesn't involve the genius and perfectionist artist, that has been part of the creation process for years.

Yes

@starsandmoons: It is new stuff it's his songs that were unreleased and nobody has ever heard before

i am buying it then

burn it

why

i am not a fan

i hated him when it alive

me glad it dead

it pervert

yes

Nah, I got Limewire.

how can he have a new album if hes dead. therefore it may be his songs but it aint new

No, i won't be buying it.

*Prepares for thumbs downs*

Not at all.