Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • bv
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Well, big actually didnt look big lol. Shaq would be like big. I like my guys to be taller and bigger than me. Im kind of curvy and short so thin guys seem a little TOO thin for me. Their skinny arms cant pick me up and I would assume they like thin girls too.

• ?
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

definite. i have not ever dated a stick. my own own style is a manly guy. i don't like each and every facial hair yet I do love muscle tissue. My husband has the body of Vin Diesal or better constructive because he works out two times an afternoon. Morning in the previous artwork or perhaps as he comes decrease back from artwork. I continuously theory the metro sexual look wasn't for me nor the starve your self emo look or I have money so women will love me for my moneys look. i love feeling look after that if opt for be, my husband will punch someone in the face and lay him out chilly. i love to snuggle in his hands and use his biceps as pillows. I accept as true with Ms. Chloe. Aggressiveness is continuously better constructive. My manly guy is impossible to resist. once you're equipped, you dont ought to attempt as demanding with women too. you'll properly be an airhead and women will flock to you. fortuitously, my toddler has a mind and the body. yet i have seen it take position any incorrect way round too. So, get a gymnasium club & devour those protein shakes.Jk back, that's only my own own form.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yeah, the "big" guy isn't that big. THIS is big: http://www.canoe.ca/WrestlingImagesL/lesnar_brock....

Personally I prefer thin to medium. But not TOO scrawny. A guy about the size of Apolo Ohno is just about right for me.

• A
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

That big man is not big he is medium. I like medium.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

The "medium" guy definitely rocks my boat :))

• 1 decade ago

They like big wallets...most women are materialistic.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.