How many jobs lost if the US stops offshore drilling?

I need a specific statistic for the number of jobs lost from offshore drilling. This is for forensics, and this is for the resolution of: Allowing offshore deep water drilling is in the US best interest. Any other statistic including how much is oil is underwater and why that's preferable to other drilling... show more I need a specific statistic for the number of jobs lost from offshore drilling. This is for forensics, and this is for the resolution of: Allowing offshore deep water drilling is in the US best interest. Any other statistic including how much is oil is underwater and why that's preferable to other drilling methods, would be highly appreciated.
Update: How many people would loose their jobs if the US stopped offshore deep water drilling, in the US, duh
Update 2: Does anyone have a specific web address?
Update 3: OK, let me inform you. The US is currently offshore deep water drilling. I am not talking about the gulf of mexico, and the Bp accident.