I Broke Up With Him & Now He Doesn't Want To Talk To Me Anymore.. Advice ?

I met this guy on Facebook, he added me I accepted and we started chatting. He told me that he lived in the same area as me I said Oh cool maybe we should hang out at school sometime, so we finally met on a Thursday. We hugged talked and everything it felt so right :) Until One day he asked if he could come to... show more I met this guy on Facebook, he added me I accepted and we started chatting. He told me that he lived in the same area as me I said Oh cool maybe we should hang out at school sometime, so we finally met on a Thursday.

We hugged talked and everything it felt so right :) Until One day he asked if he could come to my house I said sure so he came to my house he kissed me and kept hugging me I felt too wanted by him he asked me if he could have me and I wasn't too sure in what way he was trying to say that in.

He told me he liked me so much and he wanted to date me so I said yea but I realized the next day we started dating too fast so I asked a friend if she could help me break up with him so she said leave it up to me she told me she texted him pretending to be me that I didn't want him anymore.

But I just wanted to be his friend a bit longer before we started going out but now he doesn't want to talk to me anymore, I'm giving him his space but I really miss him how can I fix this ?