What team was the most impressive yesterday? least impressive?

Decent day of college football yesterday. Who impressed you the most and why? Who impressed you the least and why?

Most Impressive: TCU - Treated Utah like they were some scrub team, Kansas - Unbelievable comeback by putting 35 points on the board in the 4th quarter, Oklahoma St - Poised to win the Big XII, Arkansas - Demolished South Carolina

Least Impressive: Texas - A down year does not mean that you have to literally lay down, Oklahoma - If they keep playing like this Oklahoma St will demolish them, Florida St - Second straight game of last minute miscues

Update:

What a lot of people fail to realize is that LSU has one of the top defenses in the nation. This has kept them in every game.

Did Arizona play yesterday??? (sarcasm)

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

Tough to narrow it down to just one team.

Most impressive: TCU, aTm, K-State, LSU, Okie Light, Arky, Navy, Stanford

Least impressive: Colorado, Texas... take your pick

Colorado blowing a 45-17 lead in the 4th quarter, to freakin Kansas, is bewildering. And Texas simply blows.

Won't say Arizona because that Stanford team can make most teams look like ****. The Cardinal is legit.

Source(s): horns
  • Edwina
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Least Impressive: Texas - The Longhorns have lost 4 out the last 5 games. If the Nebraska receivers hadn't dropped so many passes, it would have been 5 straight loses. Most Impressive: Nebraska - Huskers score 24 points in the 1st quarter against the #6 ranked team. Roy Helu, Jr. set an all-time Nebraska single game rushing record with 307 yards.

• A.J.
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Most Impressive: Stanford, TCU, Arkansas, and Oklahoma State all blowing out solid teams.

Boise State's defense yesterday against the #1 passing offense, holding them to only 151 yards passing.

LSU's offense, and how easily they were able to pass the ball against Alabama.

Least Impressive: Iowa, who struggled with Indiana. Nebraska who probably should have lost to Iowa State, a team that gave up 60+ points to Utah, and the following week gave up 50+ points to Oklahoma.

Auburn allowing CHATTANOOGA, a D2 school, to score 24 points. And that is supposed to be the #1 or #2 team in the country?

Alabama's passing defense, especially their corners. If they played in another conference, i.e. Pac-10 or Big 12, because of their passing games, Alabama would probably have at least 1 or more loss.

Also, Georgia and Kentucky, simply for playing D2 schools this late in the season.

• 9 years ago

I bleed burnt orange but yesterday I was actually bleeding from stabbing myself everytime Gilbert threw a pick

TCU stopped a team that averaged 50+ pts. a game and beat them by 40 ... if you stop to think about that then you come up with one conclusion .... TCU should be in one of the first 2 BCS slots and play for the national championship

it actually hurts to watch my Longhorns fall apart that way they have ... Gilbert needs to take his thumb out his mouth and play big boy ball now ... the days of being top dick in high school are over ... sad year ... I still bleed burnt orange .. always

Source(s): HOOK'EM 4 LIFE
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ram1
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

TCU, Utah is no slouch

Colorado, Oklahoma, Texas, wait isn't that the Big 12

• 9 years ago

the offensive out put at Michigan over Illinois 67 - 65 i don't think either defense showed up

they scored more points than the last basketball game between the 2

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

LSU most impressive

Arizona, least

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.