Why Are The French so annoying?

Update:

Yeah and the blady american! Think there the best and that there always right!

12 Answers

Relevance
    Lv 5
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

they been practising for 1000 Years, and for 1000 years we Brits have practised Annoying them

edit

ugly N hissy

QUOTE! ''Because we're not boot lickers. Both Britain and America despise the fact that we don't submit to their demands, or submit to whatever NATO wants. Thank you de Gaulle''

i agree boot lickers your not--- GROVELING SURRENDER MONKEYS YOU MOST DEFINITELY ARE! the boots get rammed down your throat before your snail licking tongues get the chance to shout NOUS REMISE! let alone lick anything, didn't even fight for their capital city when the Germans advanced. Also, there was the whole thing with De Gaulle generally being a bit of a prick and upon the liberation of Paris (after he begged Eisenhower to allow French troops to be the first to enter it, despite British, Canadian and American forces doing practically all the work) announcing that France "had been liberated by her own people, with the help of the armies of France, with the help and support of the whole of France - that is to say of fighting France" without even mentioning the Allies, and the French just sort of accepted it and gave the whole surrender thing a Gallic shrug

French history: They turn on their friends and surrender to their enemies!

French “invasions” of British isles:

1216 invasion of England by Louis VIII of France, during the? First Barons’ War FAILURE

The 1386-7 French invasion was organised but was defeated off French coast & off Margate FAILURE

1545 French invasion of the Isle of Wight on land & sea is defeated – FAILURE

1549 French invasion of Jersey repulsed FAILURE

1692 French invasion involving Jacobite Irish ends before it sails after the battles of Barflur & La Hogue – FAILURE

1708 French invasion plan to land on Scotland but is defeated by George Byng FAILURE

1744 planned French invasion of Britain as part of the Austrian War of Succession – FAILURE

1745 French-backed Jacobite invasion of Britain led by Bonnie Prince Charlie FAILURE

1759 planned French invasion halted by their naval defeat? to Britain at the Battle of Quiberon Bay – FAILURE

The 1779 Armada executed by France-Spain during American Revolutionary War – FAILURE

1780 French invasion of Jersey repulsed? FAILURE

1796 Expédition d’Irlande FAILURE

1798 Invason of Ireland FAILURE

The 1797 French expedition to Wales that was extremely unsuccessful considered to be the last foreign invasion – FAILURE

The 1803 – 1805 Napoleonic invasion of Britain defeated – FAILURE

There is nothing lower than the human race...except for the French, you need a crowbar to separate the men from the boys no one includeing NATO care what you think, Both the french and there languege are completely meaningless but then you know that thats why you all grovell in english

http://www.ambafrance-uk.org/President-Sarkozy-s-s...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ig2Q4Ub4TnM

Youtube thumbnail

Au revoir

• Login to reply the answers
  • sutter
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

He in all hazard thinks you're basically joking aroung and taking part in troublesome-to-get. Lay your floor. tell him right now up the style you sense approximately him. Has he dated different females? If no longer, he must be pulling a My lady and needs his first kiss- or, for that reason, his first french kiss- to be his buddy by way of fact it would mean greater suitable than any random lady. i do no longer probable be attentive to. provide him a kiss to close him up. the worldwide ought to apply greater love!

• 9 years ago

The vast majority of French people are actually very nice. It's only the Parisians (the people from Paris) who are arrogant, selfish, up themselves and annoying.

I have no idea why Americans are annoying though... Maybe because they're so powerful?

Source(s): I'm an Australian (and hence objective in this discussion)
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

They act like snobs because they think France is the best place in the world to live. In fact the best places are Norway and Australia

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Sour Wine.

• Avon
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

They can be annoying, but sometimes I think they've got it right and we've rolled over and allowed our government to walk all over us.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Because we're not boot lickers. Both Britain and America despise the fact that we don't submit to their demands, or submit to whatever NATO wants. Thank you de Gaulle.

• 9 years ago

It must be because they hate the smell of their cheese around them 24/7.

• 9 years ago

Because they are French and they are American, simple

• James
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

I immediately dislike anyone who generalises anyone else for any reason whatsoever.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.