Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRap and Hip-Hop · 9 years ago

why do people like lil wayne so much? Read the extra details (people haven't been doing this lately)?

@ Bored: You think hes good at freestlying? watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kmj6NWOfAgI

Youtube thumbnail

Update:

He sucks a at rapping, hes a cocky douchbag, he cant freestlye at all, and he sounds like a retard. Why do people like this guy so much

Update 2:

Also his lyrics arnt anything special. In fact some of them are just plain retarded. Why do you people call him the best rapper ever?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

I never knew there were still sensible people like you in this world. The only thing he raps about is all types of sex,pussy,weed,money. Guys say he's got the best raps but they don't know he's got ghostwriters like gillie da kid and drake

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Cus he's so hyped up in the mainstream. Some ppl are just into him cus others are & cus they're into raps about money, jewellery, sex, his "swag" (What my friends say.) It plagues the radio. I dont see it either. I gave up on radio & convincin ppl on his wackness. To each his own.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

i dont like him but im sure theres rappers i like that others dont like and they probably wonder the same thing..

the hates kinda old though, if you already know how you feel about him theres no point going out of your way hatin people let it bother them a lot..

I mean I cant even call him a music artist which (talent or not) THAT is his occupation without getting my head bit off, which is ridiculous.

• 9 years ago

because a lot of people have really terrible taste in music. in my opinion, i really dont like him at all

Source(s): my..mind??
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • I ask myself the same question everytime I turn on my radio.....

• 9 years ago

go buy the carter 3 n ull c y people like him

Source(s): im a fan of real rap
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

because , hes good at rapping, hes cool, he can freestyle, he sounds good.

I dont think you should use your time insulting others, but bettering yourself.

Just my honest opinion (:

Source(s): imho .
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.