Please help me lose belly fat/muffin top? gross right? please?

Fast fat loss? Hey, well i'm 14 weigh about 60kg (i know it's a lot) i'm 5'4 and this is my daily routine: I do about 3-4 hours or more of hard on four days a week and about half and hour on the other days I do not eat at school (the most is possibly an apple) and then when i get home, i honestly... show more Fast fat loss?
Hey, well i'm 14 weigh about 60kg (i know it's a lot) i'm 5'4 and this is my daily routine:
I do about 3-4 hours or more of hard on four days a week and about half and hour on the other days
I do not eat at school (the most is possibly an apple) and then when i get home, i honestly binge (i feel really bad about this but i'm just starving)
i eat those packet mi gorengs, and alot of fruit and my mum is asian so we eat alot of rice but i'm a vegetarian and the only thing i eat is fish (because i have to due to a medical condition) and the thing is no matter what i do (i used to starve myself) i just can't lose my belly fat, it's driving me crazy, please don't say you're too young because i'm not and i don't care because i am a woman in figure now, and i really need help to lose this fat FAST as i have a dance concert coming up and my costumes look horrendous on me, please give me some tips on fast fat loss i need help. Thankyou to all who answer :)