What is the second largest Satanic organization in the world?

I know that the first largest Satanic organization is the Church of Satan, founded by Anton LaVey. So, what's the next largest after that? I don't mean just philosophically speaking, but groups which explicitly identify their selves as Satanic. And please don't Bible thump me because I won't... show more I know that the first largest Satanic organization is the Church of Satan, founded by Anton LaVey.

So, what's the next largest after that? I don't mean just philosophically speaking, but groups which explicitly identify their selves as Satanic.

And please don't Bible thump me because I won't listen and will likely report it. I'm not asking who agrees with Satanism, I'm asking the name of an organization.

Thanks for any help!
Update: @atomicstella, What the hell is the "Homosexual religion?" There is none. @ J L, Islam is opposed to outright Satanism. Google Cat Stevens' (now known as Josef Islam,) and the statements he made about Salman Rushdie, author of the book The Satanic Verses. @ Everyone else. I have no problem... show more @atomicstella,
What the hell is the "Homosexual religion?" There is none.

@ J L,
Islam is opposed to outright Satanism. Google Cat Stevens' (now known as Josef Islam,) and the statements he made about Salman Rushdie, author of the book The Satanic Verses.

@ Everyone else. I have no problem reporting spam answers.