What is the second largest Satanic organization in the world?

I know that the first largest Satanic organization is the Church of Satan, founded by Anton LaVey.

So, what's the next largest after that? I don't mean just philosophically speaking, but groups which explicitly identify their selves as Satanic.

And please don't Bible thump me because I won't listen and will likely report it. I'm not asking who agrees with Satanism, I'm asking the name of an organization.

Thanks for any help!

@atomicstella,

What the hell is the "Homosexual religion?" There is none.

@ J L,

Islam is opposed to outright Satanism. Google Cat Stevens' (now known as Josef Islam,) and the statements he made about Salman Rushdie, author of the book The Satanic Verses.

@ Everyone else. I have no problem reporting spam answers.

Favorite Answer

It is impossible to say.I even doubt that CoS is the largest.Its numbers were inflated and with new policy (200$ per year to be kept as member instead original lifetime 100$)popularity goes down.More correctly to say that CoS is the best-known.I may assume that second good-known and large enough organization is (unfortunately) Joy of Satan--teen-oriented and neo-nazi organization which buys out young minds with shallow satanic philosophy,cheap populizm and pseudo-occult practices.They identify themselves as Satanists.

I'm a Muslim. I have more right to answer this.

Let me teach you Alittle bit of my religion, Islam does not mean "peace".

Islam is an order verb which means to give up your desires and live your life for the sake al-mighty al-peace.

Literally meaning "give up(submit) to all-peace"

Second, Satan organization is well-known and exist in every single person.

When you have and bad thought and good thought. You are actually talking to Satan or getting advise from Satan when you get evil thoughts. There is a reason you can't see them. Because they are in your blood going back and forth trying to make love things which will harm you (alcohol, adultery, backbiting, stealing etc).

Why do you think people say people say "think with your brain not your heart"?

Because your head tells you that this is bad and shouldn't be done but your heart says "it feels sooo good".

Are not we not evil enough? Isn't Satan and his children sleeping constantly with us? Are we not fighting good/evil war within our own self?

Theres no such thing as good groups or bad groups. There are good people and bad people. Just like every football team has good and bad players.

If they were, they would not lose a single game, right?

Fix yourself first and hunt down others

• J

The second one is bigger than the first. The largest Satanic organization is Islam.

Krispy Kreme donuts or maybe the White House.

the Illuminati

type music industry exposed into youtube for an interesting watch

1. Homosexual religion

2. Jewish religion