Why is `Karaite` Judaism considered Orthodoxy?

I am a `heterodox` Jew and I agree with the Karaite foundation in regards to following a path of Judaism.

I only have a few differences between my personal belief and theres. Such as there keeping of a lunar sabbath.

But I've noticed over the pass years. How they disagree with Rabbinical Jews on literally everything.

But why are Karaite Jews still considered Orthodoxy?

That's sort of like Protestants having the same religious belief they do now. But are under the title Catholicism. I never understand why Karaites were considered Orthodox.

I think they should become a splintered organizations. Sort of like Karaite Judaism as is Roman Catholicism.

Yes Karaite Jews are considered Orthodoxy. Check it out. Do research on Karaite(ism). I choose them over Rabbinical Judaism.

Favorite Answer

Karaite Jews consider themselves "Orthodox" however other Jews consider them to be non-Orthodox. That includes all Orthodox Jews who consider Karaite Jews to be part of a non-Orthodox break-off of Judaism. As Karaite Jews do not accept the Talmud or Orthodox basic practices, they are considered further from Orthodox Judaism than Conservative Judaism.

God doesn't like it when others judge or try to change how others decide to worship Him you should be careful its no more your rite to say any one has to believe in what you do then for them to say you have to believe in what they. It doesn't mater if your saying they should or if you saying the have to you just need to let the stones fall were they have and know God will get around to correcting those that take part in false religions. All the races were scattered about when trying to build a tower to heaven, they wanted to put there beliefs above any thing else and God wouldn't have that.

They are? This is news to me.

However, to be fair, I'm not Jewish.