For ◕‿◕ a game, just for you?

1. You are ________ yrs old when you meet ________ at ________. you guys date ________ and get married after ________. you get married in ________ honeymoon in ________ and move to ________

2. your house looks like???

you get a pet named ________ it is a ________(breed)

3. after you settle down you find out you are pregnant with identical triplet girls!

they are born on ________

they all have straight blonde hair & blue eyes,

girl 1) Named after where you honey mooned, And your middle name

girl 2) Trendy name, You moms middle name

girl 3) Classic name, Husbands moms middle name

4. one your triplets are 1 you want more but are having a hard time,. you go to a doctor who makes a mistake and you end up with sextuplet. before they are born you move to a new house in ________. what does your house look like?

5. all 6 babies make it and are born on ________

Baby one) A boy! he has blonde hair, blue eyes. His initials are BR

babye two) A boY! he has brown hair, blonder eyes, his first name is after you highschool crush and middle is after your dad.

baby 3) A girl ! She has blonde hair brown eyes, Her initials are DG

baby 4) A BOY! he has brown hair, brown eyes. he is named after your favorite actor, then your favorite singer

baby5) a boy! blonde hair, aqua eyes. First name has something to do with nature, then after your husbands dad

baby6) A GIRL! her first name has to be either Isabelle, Annabelle, Gabrielle, Danielle, and her middle names has to be Faith, Hope, Joy, Grace, Destiny.

Everything is going good until when the sextuplets turn 2 you go to a party and well stuff happens.... and you get quads!

you move one last time, and your husband gets a good paying job as a ________

Your quads all live also,

you get 2 identical boys, with brown hair aqua eyes, There initials are AT & TA

you get 2 girls, brown hair, aqua eyes. There initials are LD& DL

BQ__ what are you favorite names at the moment?

24 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

1.) I was seventeen years old when Alexander Cohen and I met at a friend’s graduation party. We dated for five years, until I was twenty-two years old, and then he proposed. We get married on a local beach in Ontario, and we honeymoon in Paris, France before we move to Vancouver, Ontario.

2.) We want a really big family, so we decide to get a huge house in Vancouver, B.C. We have a huge backyard with a fenced off pool, a kiddie-pool, hot-tub and a firepit, not to mention the patio and room for the kits. The front is pretty big too, with a two-car-garage, enough room for our mini-van and car. The master bedroom is gorgeous, with a balcony, a walk-in-closet and an ensuit bathroom. The kids all have good sized bedrooms, too, with lots of natural lighting throughout the house. We have a family room and an awesome basement, and the kitchen is amazing. The kitchen has a island in the middle, with granite countertops and lots of storage. It looks like a stereo-type ikea home. We decide to get a male Golden Retriever named Frisbee and a female tabby-cat named Mika.

3.) When we settle down, I find out I’m pregnant with triplet girls! We’re so excited and get to work on the nursuries right away. They are born on November 17th and they all have straight blonde hair and blue eyes. We named them Paris Chantal, Hayden Anne and Sarah Emily.

4.) When Alex and I have troubel TTC, we go to a Fertility Clinic in Toronoto, and I am implanted with 6 embreos, by mistake. But, Alex and I are thrilled and we plan on making an extension on the house, instead of moving. We add in a bunch of bedrooms, a crafts room, a guest room, a playroom for the kids and a home-gym, so I can loose wait after the sextuplets are born.

5.) All six babies are born on March 4th. Our first sextuplet, a boy, had blonde hair and blue eyes. We decide to name him Bentley Ryon. Our second son has brown hair and bluer eyes and is named Aidan Robert. Our third sextuplet, a girl this time, has blonde hair and blue eyes and we name her Deanna Grace. Our fourth sextuplet, another boy with brown hair and eyes is named Adam Micheal. Our fifth sextuplet is named Aspin James and he has blonde hair and aqua eyes. Our last sextuplet is named Isabelle Faith, and she has blonde hair and green eyes.

6.) Two years later, we end up pregnant with quads. Two boys and two girls, all with brown hair and aqua eyes. We name them Andrew Taylor and Tyler Alexander, and our girls our named Lillian Daisy and Delia Louise.

Paris Chantal & Hayden Anne & Sarah Emily: http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-692474-happ...

Bently Ryon: http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-11300337-sm...

Aidan Robert: http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-12888763-ca...

Deanna Grace: http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-9438509-por...

Adam Micheal: http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-11329741-bo...

Aspin James: http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-12329616-cu...

Isabelle Faith: http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-6977175-cut...

Andrew Taylor and Tyler Alexander: http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-11004738-id...

Lillian Daisy & Delia Loiuse: http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-6562152-my-...

BQ: My favourite names are Sarah Emily, Aidan James and Arianna Olivia.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

1. You are 20 yrs old when you meet Mark at Work. you guys date for a while and get married after 2 years. you get married in your backyard honeymoon in Hawaii and move to New York.

2. your house looks like ; Blue, lots of windows, and nice green grass :)

you get a pet named Chloe it is a Yorkie

3. after you settle down you find out you are pregnant with identical triplet girls!

they are born on February 14th

girl 1) Lola Ellen

girl 2) Leah Marie

girl 3) Elizabeth Danielle

4. one your triplets are 1 you want more but are having a hard time,. you go to a doctor who makes a mistake and you end up with sextuplet. before they are born you move to a new house in Hamilton. what does your house look like? Nice big house, blue.

5. all 6 babies make it and are born on November 19th

Baby one) Brett Riley

babye two) Peter Jacob

baby 3) Daphne Gabrielle

baby 4) Taylor Paul

baby5) Talon Joseph

baby6) Annabelle Grace

Everything is going good until when the sextuplets turn 2 you go to a party and well stuff happens.... and you get quads!

you move one last time, and your husband gets a good paying job as an Engineer

you get 2 identical boys, with brown hair aqua eyes, Andrew Tyson & Tanner Aidan

you get 2 girls, brown hair, aqua eyes. Laura Desiree & Dana Leanne

BQ; Ella, Leah, Julianna, Mia, Andrew, Dallas, Dawson

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

THANK YOU!

2. your house looks like a row house with exposed brick!

you get a pet named Urbi it is a yorkie-poo (breed)

they are born on March 3

girl 1) Kai Rain (Kai means Sea)

girl 2) Charlotte Marie

girl 3) Hazel ???

4. one your triplets are 1 you want more but are having a hard time,. you go to a doctor who makes a mistake and you end up with sextuplet. before they are born you move to a new house still in Canada. what does your house look like? Big house.

5. all 6 babies make it and are born on June 6

Baby one) Bailey Ranen

babye two) ????? Winston

baby 3) A girl ! Dawn Ginette

baby 4) ????? Keith

baby5) a boy! Alder ??

baby6) A GIRL! Danielle Joy

you move one last time, and your husband gets a good paying job as a Dentist

Aaiden Todd and Toby Aaron

Dawna Laine and Leah Dai

• 9 years ago

1. You are 19 yrs old when you meet ATTICUS CONNOR PERRY at UNI. you guys date and get married after 2 YEARS. you get married in MELBOURNE honeymoon in PARIS and move to MELBOURNE.

2. your house looks like???

Double storey with lots of rooms, a double car garage, and a beautiful garden.

you get a pet named WHISKEY it is a female GOLDEN LABRADOR PUPPY.

they are born on NOVEMBER 11

girl 1) Named after where you honey mooned, And your middle name

BRIGITTE EMILY

girl 2) Trendy name, You moms middle name

RIVER TRACEY

girl 3) Classic name, Husbands moms middle name

ALYSSA KATE

4. one your triplets are 1 you want more but are having a hard time,. you go to a doctor who makes a mistake and you end up with sextuplet. before they are born you move to a new house in MELBOURNE. what does your house look like?

It's anotehr similar bigger house.

5. all 6 babies make it and are born on JUNE 6

Baby one) A boy! he has blonde hair, blue eyes. His initials are BR

BRANDON RILEY

babye two) A boY! he has brown hair, blonder eyes, his first name is after you highschool crush and middle is after your dad.

PHILLIP ANDREW

baby 3) A girl ! She has blonde hair brown eyes, Her initials are DG

DEIRDRE GINGER

baby 4) A BOY! he has brown hair, brown eyes. he is named after your favorite actor, then your favorite singer

JOHN DAVID

baby5) a boy! blonde hair, aqua eyes. First name has something to do with nature, then after your husbands dad

COLE CONNOR

baby6) A GIRL! her first name has to be either Isabelle, Annabelle, Gabrielle, Danielle, and her middle names has to be Faith, Hope, Joy, Grace, Destiny.

ISABELLE FAITH

you move one last time, and your husband gets a good paying job as a MUSICIAN

you get 2 identical boys, with brown hair aqua eyes, There initials are AT & TA

ANDREW TYLER and TOPHER AXEL

you get 2 girls, brown hair, aqua eyes. There initials are LD& DL

LILIANA DAWN and DARLA LORELEI

That gives us:

Brigitte, River, Alyssa, Brandon, Phil, Deirdre, Jono, Cole, Izzy, Drew, Topher, Lily and Darla

BQ__ what are you favorite names at the moment?

Alyssa Kate, Phoebe Elizabeth, Brigitte Tara, Jackson Cole, Lucas James

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

1. 18. Chad. College. Date for 2 years and get married after college in 2014.

Get married in CA by my family. Honeymoon's in Florida at Disneyworld :) And we move to Texas.

2. It has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and is 2 story.

Pet's a brown labrador named Allie.

3. June 24th.

Coralie Nicole (Coralie as in Coral)

Sophia Belling

Adelaide Mary

4. Texas. House is on 20 acres, has horse stables, an arena, trails, a pool, a playground for future kids, and the house is a spread out 2 story house with 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.

5. May 16th.

Brent Riley

Kevin Neil

Delilah Gabrielle

Channing Theodore

Peter Michael (Peter meand "rock")

Annabelle Grace

Veterinarian.

Alec Thomas & Theodore Abel

Lorelei Delia & Daisy Lilia

BQ:

Coralie Sophia, Adelaide Lila, Estella Violet, & Matilda Isabelle

Harvey Jackson, Brent Sterling, Roland Levi, & Garrett Riley

Fun! :)

• 9 years ago

1. I am 17 when i meet Andrew at school. We date for 2 years and get married after 3. We are married in front of a waterfall and honeymoon in Portugal. We move to Falls Church Virginia.

2. Our house is in Montana and is a single story. We buy a dalmatian puppy named Oreo.

3. May 4. Portugal Brianne, Vera Lynn, and Aliza Marie.

4. Our new house is another single story, but it's in North Carolina.

5. December 14. Brandon Robert, Dakota John, Danica Gemini, Steven Michael (Steven as in McQueen and Michael as in buble), Bay Richard, Isabelle Faith. Our new house is an 1800's styled house, in Falls Church Virginia, that is a 2 story house with a wrap around porch located on 6 acres of his ancestor's land. My husband's new job is a doctor at the local hospital. The boy's names are Anthony Thomas and Terrell Austin. The girl's names are Lynn Danielle and Drusilla Leanne.

My favorite names at the moment are Drusilla and Bay.

Source(s): So fun!
  • Larkin
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

1) 23. Lawrence Roderick. University. 1 year. Church. Australia. The country.

2) Modern. Russ. Old English Sheepdog.

3) 3rd April.

Océane Elisabeth.

Aurora Elisabeth.

Adelaide Elisabeth.

4) The country. Modern, like the last one.

5) 7th August.

Brenton Roderick.

Andrew Iain.

Denae Guinevere.

Jason Keith.

Ash Lawrence.

Danielle Hope.

Architect.

Alistair Tennant and Tristram Anders.

Laurel Delilah and Diana Lisette.

BQ: Richard and Adelaide.

• 9 years ago

1. 22. Jacob. Lunch. 3 years dating. 4 months engaged. Church. Hawaii. Detroit, Michigan.

2. Dog named Bella.

3. Ailana Nicole, Emma Nell, and Mary Elizabeth.

4. Atlanta, Georgia.

5. Benjamin Robert, Joshua Henry, Daisy Gertrude, Taylor Drake, Grove Anthony, and Isabelle Grace.

6. We move to Camden, New Jersey. He's a surgeon.

7. Alfred Thomas, Theodore August, Lydia Dorothy, and Delia Louise.

Jacob and I have Ailana, Emma, Mary, Ben, Joshua, Daisy, Taylor, Grove, Isabelle, Al, Theo, Lydia, and Delia.

My favorites right now are Aiden Henry and Amelia Kate.

• Amy
    Lv 6
    3 years ago

1. 24, Jason Alexander, 2 years, 4years, Cyprus, Cyprus, Northern Ireland.

2. Beautiful mansion. Tippy, Collie.

3. 4th March.

Loutisana Charlotte

Kahlessi Faye

Victoria Elizabeth

4. Northern Ireland

5. 19th October.

Braxton Ray

Anthony Arthur

Destiny Grace

Benjamin Ronan

River David

Gabrielle Hope

6. Doctor

7. Aiben Talon & Thomas Alexander

8. Lorelei Delilah & Devyn Lynn

BQ: Khalessi Isobel Elizabeth & Aiben Arthur Alexander

• Taylor
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

1) 22; Carson Alex, coffee shop. Date for 2 years; married after 1 after that. Married in my hometown on the beach and honeymoon in Italy and move to Colorado.

2) house is victorian/brick home. Pet named Cozumel, red lab/german mix

3) July 4th. 1) Milan Firenze, Phoebe Anne, Margaret Taylor

4) Wyoming, log cabin style

5) May 19th

Brennan Ross

Myles Thomas

Delaney Grace

Reed Spencer

Annabelle JOy

physical therapist

Atticus Tucker and Tanner Alexander

Lena Danielle and Debbi Lydia

Kids:Millie, Phoebe, Maggie, Brennan, Myles, Laney, Reed, Anna, Atticus, Tanner, Lena and Deb

Fav names: Kenzie, Grace, Kate and Maggie

• 9 years ago

1. 25, Kyle, work. 2 years. Cape Cod. Spain and Italy. Boston.

2. Our house is a brownstone in Cambridge, near Harvard. We get a male dachshund and name him Linus

3. July 4. a) Arizona Elise (Auri) b) Addison Elaine (Addie) c) Amelia Eleanor (Amy)

4. Chatham, a big light green house with room for all of our kids.

5. September 18 a) Brennan Rhys b) Noah James c) Delilah Grace d) Heath Isaac e) Hunter Michael f) Danielle Joy

6. Professor, we move back to Cambridge. Andrew Taylor and Tyler Adam. Lorelai Dana and Daisy Lauren

Ooo I forgot my favorite names! For a girl I like Isla Evangeline and Addison Olivia. For a boy I like Seeley Joseph and Noah Jade.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.